Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fugue State [JCINK]
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

» Fugue State [JCINK]
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

» Jcink Move!
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

» Better Off Dead (Tabby)
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Cartwright

» keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Cartwright

» Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Go down

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Post by Harrison Jetson Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 pm

It was one of very few days where Harrison and his wife both had off the same day, and he felt as if he needed to do something special for the woman he loved. He decided to surprise his wife, so he set his alarm at the time he would usually have it on days he'd have to leave for work early in the morning so he would have time to prepare Pasithea breakfast in bed. Harrison certainly didn't cook as much as his wife did, and he happened to be good enough for his food to still be edible regardless of whether or not it appeared as if it was made by a culinary arts expert. Whistling, he smiled quite satisfied with the result of the breakfast he had made. He returned to the master bedroom with the breakfast on a tray and placed the tray on top of his wife. "Morning, beautiful," Harrison greeted softly with a smile.
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Breakfast
@Pasithea Jetson
Harrison Jetson
Auror
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Harrison
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Auror
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Separated from Pasithea/Seeing Indigo
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Bat
Face Claim :
brandon lee
Badges :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gemini10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Great-10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Vampir11lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Appara10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Nonvrb10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gryffi10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gradu-10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Auror10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Pride10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Weddin10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Phoeni10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Tent10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Chocol10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Battle10

Back to top Go down

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty Re: lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Post by Pasithea Jetson Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Pasi had been half-asleep as she was thinking about whatever she decided to binge the night prior. And she could hear footsteps as she knew that there had been some sort of movement in the house. After a little while, she heard footsteps and it caused her to open one of her eyes and before she knew the voice of Harrison had interrupted her. She looked at her husband with a smile, as she soon opened both her eyes and saw that there had been a good breakfast in front of her. "Awh, you didn't have too. You definitely know how to start a day off," she said in a groggy. voice, even though she planned on making breakfast once the lady had gotten up.

@Harrison Jetson
Pasithea Jetson
St. Mungo's Staff Member
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Pasi
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Separating From Harrison
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Hummingbird
Face Claim :
Kris Jenner

Back to top Go down

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty Re: lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Post by Harrison Jetson Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:35 pm

"But I wanted to. You know how rare it is for me to actually cook," he replied with a small chuckle before kissing his wife. Harrison smiled widely before adding, "Well, I figured I could surprise you as it's rare for the both of us to have the same day off." He was honestly quite happy that he would be able to spend the whole day with Pasithea as both of their work schedules could get really hectic. "Though I will admit there is something on my mind. Do you know if Narks had said anything that might be a bit important to you since he was released from St. Mungo's?" Knowing his son, he had a feeling Narkissos hadn't told Pasithea anything that would be news for the household.

@Pasithea Jetson

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Original
Harrison Jetson
Auror
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Harrison
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Auror
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Separated from Pasithea/Seeing Indigo
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Bat
Face Claim :
brandon lee
Badges :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gemini10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Great-10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Vampir11lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Appara10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Nonvrb10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gryffi10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Gradu-10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Auror10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Pride10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Weddin10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Phoeni10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Tent10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Chocol10lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum