Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Suzi Silence Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Suzi Silence Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
X-Generation: An AU X-Men RP
by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:03 am
The Sorting Hat
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm
Face Claim
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Raven Brennan
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Hogwarts High
by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Morning After Game
by Aezoria Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:47 pm
information ((open))
by Edith Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Suzi Silence Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Suzi Silence

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Death Eater
  • by Suzi Silence Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:13 pmPermalink
    Suzi Silence IMAGE HERE
    Suzi Silence PBNSj5
    Name: Suzi Silence
    Nicknames: The silentess
    Titles: Ms. Fortune
    Date of Birth: October 14th
    Blood Status: Half-blood
    Hometown: ???
    Current Home: The UK
    Nationality: England
    School: N/A
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Wand: 12 inch, Hornbeam, Dragon Heartstring

Suzi Silence PBNlTD
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style: Long and ruffled
    Eye Color: Some people say blue, others say green.
    Body Type: Light muscle
    Height: 6' 2"
    Other Distinguishing Features: A small scar on her face over her lips, assumed to be from abuse in the past from her father.
    Clothing Style: Often she is reserved, even if the outfit is a little unkempt. Sometimes she is seen in a hooded robe, assumed when she goes to hunt.

Suzi Silence PBNjDd
    Suzi is a Death Eater by soul. Some have even come to wonder if she was even human. They say she never regrets a kill, but instead she gets a twisted pleasure out of it. Of course that is assuming. A key feature is that not many people have heard her talk, I would assume I was lucky when I got an interview with her. Otherwise, everything is assumption. She explained that she rarely speaks, along with some... Other details. She seemed docile when I encountered her, but... Suzi is a very strange girl. She is a huntress, and seems more related to anything that wasn't human. It tends to be that if she speaks to someone it'll be one of a few things. She works with them, she kills them after alluring them with a facade, or she is very brief. I was luckily in that last category when she told me that. She seems to like animals, although she was known to hunt them, rather savagely according to witness accounts. She loves birds of prey in particular. Though what she hates and fears is unclear. My best assumption would be people, but I can't tell myself.

Suzi Silence PBNaqq

Suzi's family is unclear, she refuses to identify them, but according to her own words, there was a lot of domestic abuse. Her father was apparently some untalented magician who would beat her muggle mother on occasion. Even beat her if she spoke out of line. This, I assume, lead to her next story. She would run out of house and be in the wilderness. Somehow, animals were raising her. She seemed too smart to be raised by animals, but that can be the only explanation. She said they would read her stories, speak of fairy tales and worlds of wonder, perhaps beyond her own reach. She would always return home as well from what she said. One day, at the age of 11, she had discovered her magic. Some of the first things she did with that magic was kill her father. The nature of his death lead the mother to believe that he died in an accident related to choking on some food, but according to Suzi, he choked on his own heart. She later ended up killing her own mother, for what reason, or how, she never explained.

The rest is witness accounts, she went through wizarding schools, and did graduate, but she was found in different schools around the world. Research did find a Suzi was transferred around various schools for juvenile behavior. One time was apparently due to raping another student in their sleep, assumed to be multiple students. The student that reported that it happened to them also had a cut on her shoulder.

Otherwise, she has a pet condor that she hunts with. No one knows what she calls it, but it is said whoever it looks at loses fifteen years off of their life span. Likely just a legend, but when asked, Suzi didn't deny it, she said nothing...
    Suzi Silence
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Suzi Silence 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Suzi Silence 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Gryffindor Seventh Year
  • by James Potter Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pmPermalink
    Suzi Silence PBHfGf

Suzi Silence Keithgif12
    James Potter
    badges
    Nickname : jamesy
    Mini Ava : Suzi Silence Keithgif11
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : confused af
    partner image : Suzi Silence Keithgif3
    sexual orientation : homosexual
    blood purity : half-blood
    galleons : Text
    badges :
    Suzi Silence Gryffi10Suzi Silence Capric10Suzi Silence Great-10 Suzi Silence Music-10Suzi Silence Pride10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.