Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
personal cathedrals ((azazel))
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 7:19 pm by James Potter

garcon garcon ((open))
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:40 pm by Aezoria

profile testing
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:30 pm by James Potter

Fugue State [JCINK]
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

Fugue State [JCINK]
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

Jcink Move!
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

Better Off Dead (Tabby)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Selwyn

keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Selwyn

Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
affiliates

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
  • by Blake Kennedy Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pmPermalink
    First topic message reminder :

Blake enjoyed being back at Hogwarts because that meant he could throw parties. After the last party that was thrown it was probably rare to see someone throw a party. It didn't phase the Ravenclaw in the slightest and what better to show the people who tried to make the good things in life bad, that nothing was stopping them. He had been planning the party ever since he returned to Hogwarts and spent most of his day setting up the party, Blake managed to pay a bartender in Hogsmeade to get the drinks. Coming from a rich family had made throwing things easy for him. Once everything was set up, Blake got ready himself and looked at himself in one of the mirrors. When it came close to the start of the party, the boy got a drink and sat at the bar of the party. He instructed the DJ who was at the party to begin playing music. He waited for the guests to arrive.

The Room
    Blake's Outfit
    Blake Kennedy
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:17 pmPermalink
    "Why thank you, Rhesus. Feel free to keep saying it...I'll admit it, it's never sounded so amazing before." Azalea complimented him before having sauntered off to get another drink. She had leaned on the table, allowing Rhesus to check out her body and spoke about anything with Cernu. Hearing Rhesus behind her, whispering in her ear, she leaned back into his chest and her hand grasped the back of his head, pulling him down closer to her neck. "If you're fun enough, you can be my fun every night." She whispered, the music causing her to sway against him.
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Slytherin Seventh Year
  • by Cernunnos Largo Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 pmPermalink
    "I don't see why my dad would lie about it. Then again, for years, he said she died at childbirth when she didn't," Cernunnos said. "I also didn't even know that I even have a twin until a few months ago so... He also got his girlfriend pregnant, so I guess I'll be an uncle this summer." He slightly swayed as he drank some more out of his bottle of vodka. "Carrow, if you're terrible in bed, and 'Lea snitches on you, I'm gonna hex your dick off."

welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
    take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
    Cernunnos Largo
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : welcome to our pity party (open to all hogwarts students) - Page 3 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 pmPermalink
    Athena was barely listening to the conversation around her. She sighed and looked around the room for Hades. She highly doubted that he would come. But she hoped he did. She had barely seen him lately and that bothered her. She wanted some time with her boyfriend. Her fiance
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin codificada por KilljoyCodes. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.