Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
Optional Post Templates
by Medea Riddle Yesterday at 5:31 pm
Group/Rank Adjustments
by Medea Riddle Yesterday at 3:37 pm
profile testing
by Killian Phiera Yesterday at 11:55 am
Nova Carrow
by Marilyn Grayson Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:32 pm
is this weird? (Marilyn)
by Marilyn Grayson Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 pm
moderation is a memory
by Cherry Weasley Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:45 pm
Finding My Way Back Home
by Nicoleta Miller Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:36 pm
Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mini Ava

alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
  • by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 amPermalink
    First topic message reminder :

Alberich was writing on the chalkboard the spell he was going to teach for class; he decided it would be a good time to try to teach a few more advanced spells due to the growing danger from Death Eaters. He wanted to make sure the students were prepared in case of an emergency situation, especially if any professors were incapacitated. Sighing, he rubbed some sweat off of his forehead nervous about how class was going to go. he found out the hard way that the students didn't necessarily match the prestige of Hogwarts. However, he wasn't going to give up and quit. The school needed him, and it was his responsibility to make sure that every student would have the knowledge to become successful adults. Ready for students, he opened the door and slid in the doorstop opting to wait at his desk.
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hogwarts Professor
  • by Ralph Nemis Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 amPermalink
    Ralph and Nemis laughed at this little spectacle of an event. These had to be some of the saddest excuses of insults and drama he had ever heard, but he loved it. "Abeline, you've brought this to Saturday morning cartoon levels of hilarious," Ralph chuckled. "And now you're an edgy joke. That is probably the cherry on top of all this." Nemis stretched as he caught his breath. "Yes, this is why we always stick around. There's is some legit comedy to you kids." Nemis rolled his shoulder. "You all really should consider acting in a parody or something." Ralph looked at Nemis with a grin. "You know Nemis, I think they're serious about making fun of her in the way they do." Ralph's eye had a spark in it. "They just aren't smart enough to be clever about it. Remember what Rhesus said about not knowing how to treat a girl, also how Abeline wanted Cernu to apologize because he hit a girl?" Ralph reminded Nemis of the conversation. "Right, not to forget that Pureblood means pure love comment," Nemis's red eyes began to glow. "She's the type who would say she truly loves someone, even though she's digging for there cash like a tool."

Felix watched the teacher's ramble over what had happened. They were really pushing it. This was probably going to get very volatile, so he decided to sneak out of class and just listen for what came. No way was Felix going to even try to involve himself with what was coming.
    Ralph Nemis
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:48 pmPermalink
    Abeline narrowed her eyes at the men as they spoke. "Not all purebloods are gold diggers, you know. Some of us are actually loyal and just want love." She said starting to get a bit hurt by the comments but she would die before she showed that
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hogwarts Professor
  • by Ralph Nemis Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:53 pmPermalink
    Ralph grinned upon hearing Abeline's comment. This was too perfect an opportunity to let slide. "Look at you jumping onto the defensive. We never said that all purebloods were like that, just that you seem like the type. I concede that was judging a book by it's cover," Ralph shrugged. "But I will say, that 'some of us' you put in there was interesting. I'd guess you wouldn't be in that 'just want love' area based on you're insults to Cherry here, or was that jealousy perhaps? Maybe insecurity with something to prove?" Ralph closed his eyes and Nemis decided to add something.

"While not all purebloods are gold diggers necessarily, the idea remains akin for those who only look for purebloods or magic users. After all, who would want to associate themselves with muggles, right? All I care about is if you're pureblood, or at least have magic abilities. Catch my drift? Those are similar ideas."
    Ralph Nemis
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    partner image : Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:07 pmPermalink
    "As I said before. Slytherins about self preservation. Keeping our families powerful and filled with magic. Thats my goal. I hope to find love in the process of it all." She said softly not really in the mood to yell anymore "Dont act like you know me either." She said glaring a bit at them
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Slytherin Seventh Year
  • by Cernunnos Largo Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:45 pmPermalink
    "I didn't hit her because she was a girl. I would've hit anyone who said that word. You're the one making it about guys hitting girls," Cernunnos commented as he rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe his housemates sometimes. "Our house is barely a family only because we all grew up together in some degree. We're cliquey, and all we ever do is talk shit about each other. I know, you want to look good because barely anyone is on your side, but at least be realistic about it."

Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
    take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
    Cernunnos Largo
    badges
    Nickname : Cernu
    Mini Ava : Transfiguration Lesson 2: Desk Into Pig ((Hogwarts students)) - Page 4 Tumblr_m9y25ojM9A1qgzz9qo1_250
    Quote : I came to party, baby
    You might think I'm crazy
    By the way, I'm moving to the beat
    You're standing on the wall
    What you come here for?
    You're gonna feel the heat
    Dancing next to me
    Alias : Xaria
    sexual orientation : Homosexual
    blood purity : Half-blood
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pmPermalink
    "I have the people that matter on my side. Our house mates. The people we live with and see every day." She said referring to Ashton and Rhesus "Just be careful in the snake pit, Largo. You never know what might come at you." She said sitting down next to Rhesus and her brother deciding that she was done with the whole ordeal
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.