Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Have Mercy, He begged. (M, Past Event - One Shot) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Have Mercy, He begged. (M, Past Event - One Shot) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
look at me ((open))
by Cernunnos Largo Yesterday at 2:26 pm
Affiliate with RUTH!
by Celeste Wong Yesterday at 9:38 am
only who is left [jcink prem]
by Guest Yesterday at 9:02 am
at the careers fair (OPEN)
by Victoire Weasley Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 pm
Messages from Last Night
by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm
out of tune ((open))
by Darcy Culkin Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm
forstyhia ((open))
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Obscurian Inner Circle
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm
Optional Request Codes
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:54 am
Have Mercy, He begged. (M, Past Event - One Shot) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Hyacinth Macmillan

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Have Mercy, He begged. (M, Past Event - One Shot)

Go down

Mini Ava

alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
  • by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:03 amPermalink
    Lethia was protective then but even more so that day, that day she was separated from the most important thing to her; Karma Knox. This day is the day Azkaban became her new home, the very thing that she knew she would destined to go to from the moment she killed her first person.

~~

Lethia smiled, her arm around Karma's shoulders in the protective manner she was known for and she led her towards a shop window, gasping in delight at a necklace. "It would sit so pretty around your throat, Karma." Lethia complimented, beaming wildly and slipped into the shop, leaving Karma to her own devices as she went to investigate the shop. "Good Morning, dear. How can I help?" The shop owner had asked, not glancing towards Lethia which allowed her to miss the wicked grin that formed on her lips. She had already slipped the necklace in her pocket from the moment she entered and a few other items fell into her pocket as she walked past, knowing the owner was transfixed by her work. "Oh, I'm just looking Ma'am. Don't mind me. You know us girls, Diamonds are a girls best friend and I just had to come in." Lethia admitted and smiled towards her, now attracting the old lady's attention who gave her a large wrinkled smile. "Very well." She walked off then, disappearing out back as she stupidly trusted Lethia's innocent act.

Lethia could've stolen the money but her main target was the necklace for Karma and now that it pressed against her hand, she walked outside and her eyes couldn't find Karma in the growing crowd. Panic welled up inside of her. "Karma?" She called out at first and received no reply, which only caused the sick feeling in her stomach to grow and that's when she began screaming her sister's name. "KARMA! Come out, Karma! You know I don't like these kind of games, sis. C'mon! KARMA!" She screamed, now pushing people roughly out of the way and that's when she heard it, the unmistakable scream of 'Let me go' that could only belong to her.

"Karma!" Lethia yelled, a red hot fury building up inside of her and she finally spotted it; Karma and him. He was a student, the same year as Lethia but different house, her pride going to Slytherin and his towards the Gryffindors. Not only were they brave, they were clearly stupid enough to touch one of the Knox Sisters. A growl rumbled in her throat and the dagger in her boot began to burn against her, telling her what to do and it guided her towards them. It somehow ended up in her hand and she was in front of them, shoving him out of the way so Karma was behind her. "Don't you fucking touch her." She growled at him, the dagger gripped tightly in her hand and she smiled wickedly, not even hesitating as the rage consumed her.

She had jumped him, the crowd had dispersed and it allowed the crowd to feast upon the blood bath as she stabbed him so many, many times. He had begged, of course he had and the cries of it only brought Letha joy as blood splattered her face from the stabbing to the neck that ended his life instantly. She laughed manically, sitting on his dead body completely drenched in blood and her wide eyes landed on Karma. "Have Mercy, he begged, no one can have our little Mercy, now can they?" She murmured before her laugh grew, giving her the deep belly ache and even when the aurors grabbed onto her arms, she laughed and laughed all the way to Azkaban.

Giving her confession was simple, she spilled her entire life story and the men before looked visibly frightened of little Lethia Knox. She told them where to find the other bodies, or at least some of their body parts but no matter what, she refused to tell them where her dear lab was to find the rest of the parts. They were important and like hell, was she going to let them destroy years of work.

Due to this, they couldn't give her the Dementor's kiss as she had learned how to block her mind from all of them so they would wait until Lethia spoke. But they'd have to wait as Lethia has no plans of staying in Azkaban long.
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.