Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Raven Avery  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Raven Avery  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
X-Generation: An AU X-Men RP
by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:03 am
The Sorting Hat
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm
Face Claim
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Raven Brennan
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Hogwarts High
by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Morning After Game
by Aezoria Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:47 pm
information ((open))
by Edith Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Raven Avery  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Raven Avery

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Criminal
  • by Raven Avery Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:41 pmPermalink
    Raven Avery  5501069461_f5f3ac961b_b

basics

Name: Raven Avery
    Nicknames: Rave
    Titles:
    Date of Birth:  June 13 2003
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: Ashbourne England
    Current Home: On the Run
    Nationality: British
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Wand: 9", core, Ash, Runespoor Fang

appearance

Hair Color: dark brown
    Hair Style: short cropped on the sides and longer on the top
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Body Type: Slim and muscular
    Height: 6'1
    Other Distinguishing Features:
    Clothing Style: Combat boots, black jeans, a dress shirt and a black leather jacket

during the battle...

Where were you when the battle commenced on March 19, 2021? I was in the middle of the battle
    If you were in Hogsmeade, were you taken captive? No
    How were your friends and family affected by it? My the rest of my family was taken to Azkaban, I only managed to escape being arrested and have been on the run ever since.

freestyle

Growing up I never fully knew my father; I just knew that he had to do what he had to do to keep us safe and hid from the authorities. He was one of the few remaining Death Eaters who served Voldemort. We were taught to always look over our shoulder and to always look out for ourselves as there was no guarantee that there would be someone there to help out when we needed it. My life was going to just incredibly well I was making a name for myself. That however changed when I was told a few years ago that I was to marry Pandora Carrow, however we decided for the time being that we would see others until we were ready to accept that we were meant to be together.

I always knew that I was destined to be a potions master and was a little bit of a prodigy at a young age. No one thought that it would actually happen that I would end up going to university to do just that. It wasn't that they did not see my talent it was just that an Avery didn't usually continue on with schooling they just went right into training with the Death Eaters. I however thought that I could do both however after the Battle at Hogsmede I wondered if the Death Eaters were really what they once were. I left mid battle and just continued to run.

I had decided that it was time to make a name for myself and not just rely on my family name. Thinking that there had to be something else out there that was even bigger than the Death Eaters. Being able to continue on with my schooling I was grateful at least I had something that I could do to distract myself as I tried to figure out who I really was.

Raven Avery
    badges
    Nickname : Rave
    Mini Ava : Raven Avery  386458e55f68d91bec56e2adaeb23ced
    Alias : Jules
    Relationship Status : Open Engagment
    partner image : Raven Avery  Taylor-Momsen-the-pretty-reckless-28421415-100-100
    sexual orientation : Heterosexual
    blood purity : pureblood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Gryffindor Seventh Year
  • by Blanche Labelle Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:22 pmPermalink
    Accepted
    Blanche Labelle
    badges
    Nickname : Blanche
    Mini Ava : Raven Avery  Blanche02
    Quote : Our common goal was waiting for the world to end.
    Alias : Violet
    Relationship Status : Single
    partner image : Raven Avery  000000
    sexual orientation : Bisexual
    blood purity : Half-Blood
    galleons : 10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.