Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Caspian Bancroft Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Caspian Bancroft Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
look at me ((open))
by Cernunnos Largo Yesterday at 2:26 pm
Affiliate with RUTH!
by Celeste Wong Yesterday at 9:38 am
only who is left [jcink prem]
by Guest Yesterday at 9:02 am
at the careers fair (OPEN)
by Victoire Weasley Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 pm
Messages from Last Night
by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm
out of tune ((open))
by Darcy Culkin Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm
forstyhia ((open))
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Obscurian Inner Circle
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm
Optional Request Codes
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:54 am
Caspian Bancroft Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Caspian Bancroft

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
St. Mungo's Staff Member
  • by Caspian Bancroft Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:37 amPermalink
    Caspian Bancroft Caspian2

basics

Name: Caspian Arvid Bancroft
    Nicknames: Idk?
    Titles: Nah
    Date of Birth: 28th January  
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Hometown: Sweden
    Current Home: London
    Nationality: Swedish
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Wand: 11", Whitebeam, Unicorn Tail Hair

appearance

Hair Color: Blond
    Hair Style: Long, straight
    Eye Color: Green
    Body Type: Lean/ Toned, but not overly muscular
    Height: 6'1"
    Other Distinguishing Features: Furrowed brow
    Clothing Style: Simple and comfortable, usually.

during the battle...

Where were you when the battle commenced on March 19, 2021? Still in Sweden
    If you were in Hogsmeade, were you taken captive? No
    How were your friends and family affected by it? No

freestyle

I was like any other teenage boy: way in over my head. Impulsive. Rebellious. I felt invincible, with the rest of my life ahead of me. Getting my school-time girlfriend knocked up was just the icing on the cake for my parents: they started to believe I was a good-for-nothing, and this proved them right. I suggested options to my girlfriend (Lovisa), but she had other ideas. Other silly ideas: like we could be good parents.

I went from feeling on top of the world to trapped under the thumb, with everyone else making decisions for me. During her pregnancy, we both realised we could no longer be together: the only thing we really had in common was our silliness, and even then it was in different ways. So then there was the question of who was going to raise this kid.

My insides writhe in shame when I recall what I had said: we should let someone else deal with it.

I was young, okay? Young and stupid. After the decision was made that my parents would take Olena in as their own, I spent the next few years being miserable. I didn't want this child screaming in the next room, reminding me of the carefree life I could have had. So I went out, with my friends, sometimes without them, and went drinking. I was supposed to be studying for my final year at school, but I completely flunked it.

Then it was time for the intervention. My Dad cornered me, shouted at me; told me I was lazy, dead-beat and needed to start growing up. Mum stuck up for me. Dad shouted at her as well. After all that, he left. And surprisingly, he never returned.

It was my Dad leaving that had me stepping up. I saw Mum struggling with everything, so both me and my sister Leva helped out. I promised Mum and Leva that I'd start studying again, that I was going to make something of myself. I also became closer to my siblings, and particularly close to Olena...

I realised that I loved her, and was disgusted with myself for ever wanting to give her up.

As time has gone on and Olena is getting older, I've spoken to both my Mum and Leva about revealing the truth about her parentage. Part of me thinks she is old enough to know the truth, but the other half - and my parents - believe it should never be said. There will always be that fear that she'll never look at me the same way, and that's what hurts the most.
    Caspian Bancroft
    badges
    Nickname : Caspian
    Mini Ava : Caspian Bancroft Caspian3__1_
    Quote : Moved from Sweden to London fairly recently.
    Alias : Violet
    Relationship Status : Single
    partner image : Caspian Bancroft 000000
    sexual orientation : Bisexual
    blood purity : Half-Blood
    galleons : 20
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Order of the Phoenix Leader
  • by Harrison Jetson Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:27 amPermalink
    Accepted

Caspian Bancroft Original
    Harrison Jetson
    badges
    Nickname : harrison
    Mini Ava : Caspian Bancroft Lvay0J
    Quote : i'm so goth i shit bats - wizarding boomer, half-vampire, order leader
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : dating
    partner image : Caspian Bancroft 87b0447fbca21a355f9293315271c6de
    sexual orientation : bisexual
    blood purity : pureblood
    galleons : Text
    badges :
    Caspian Bancroft Gryffi10Caspian Bancroft Gradu-10Caspian Bancroft Gemini10Caspian Bancroft Great-10Caspian Bancroft Vampir11Caspian Bancroft Nonvrb10
    Caspian Bancroft Appara10Caspian Bancroft Padloc10Caspian Bancroft Broken10Caspian Bancroft Baby-s10Caspian Bancroft Pride10Caspian Bancroft Phoeni10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.