Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Chaos lestrange Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Chaos lestrange Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
look at me ((open))
by Cernunnos Largo Yesterday at 2:26 pm
Affiliate with RUTH!
by Celeste Wong Yesterday at 9:38 am
only who is left [jcink prem]
by Guest Yesterday at 9:02 am
at the careers fair (OPEN)
by Victoire Weasley Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 pm
Messages from Last Night
by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm
out of tune ((open))
by Darcy Culkin Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm
forstyhia ((open))
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Obscurian Inner Circle
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm
Optional Request Codes
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:54 am
Chaos lestrange Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Chaos lestrange

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Adult
  • by Chaos Lestrange Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:30 pmPermalink
    Chaos lestrange MV5BNzZjYWMyMDgtNTUwZC00MmQzLWEwZWEtNDNkYTBkZDRiZDM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_

basics

Name: Chaos Chronos Lestrange
    Nicknames: ( if any )
    Titles:
    Date of Birth: October 31 1995
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: Aberdeen Scotland
    Current Home: Wandering
    Nationality: British
    School:  Hogwarts
    Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual
    Wand:( length, core, wood, etc )
    appearance

Hair Color: Dark brown
    Hair Style: Messy
    Eye Color: Green
    Body Type:  Muscular
    Height: 6'1
    Other Distinguishing Features: Lion tattoo on his back
    Clothing Style: Normally Chaos wears jeans and a white t shirt with occasionally a black leather jacket.

during the battle...

Where were you when the battle commenced on March 19, 2021? I don't remember...
    If you were in Hogsmeade, were you taken captive?
    How were your friends and family affected by it? Not sure

freestyle

Growing up I always knew i was different from my family. I never seemed to share their family values, when i was sorted into Gryffindor that basically sealed my fate. My father was not happy with the sorting or my personality that he decided that I was no longer fit to be his son. Instead I was forced to move to the servant quarters and while I was not in school I was a servant in my family's home. The only person that treated me kindly was my mother. She snuck food to me when my father decided I was not worth a table scrap and prefer just to see me die.

My brother always thought that he was better than me and always treated me like dirt. My sister was no better she thinks that there is something up with my head even more so now as she wants to preform a lobotomy to see what the issue is. Then that brings me to the youngest who was basically just as bad as both of them or worse as he wants to prove himself to Deimos and Discordia he wants them to not think he another dead weight like me.

I can't remember anything after Halloween 2021, I just remember waking up in a forest alone and with an urge to kill. This in it's self is strange as I have never wanted to hurt anything in my life before. However I can't figure out what happened to me for all those months for the life of me and I find that a little frightening but at the same time comforting.

Family History
    The Lestrange family is an ancient pureblood family and one of the scared twenty eight. They are related to the Black, Malfoy, Tonks, Lupin, and Rosier families. Also Black through the marriage of Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Nee Black. Unlike a few of the other pureblood families in the sacred twenty eight they saved up their savings so that they would have some for a rainy day as it were.

Rebastan Lestrange has been on the move for the past twenty two years and has just recently settled down in the town where he had brought all of his girls to give birth, Aberdeen Scotland. He thought it was time to settle down and take care of his kids minus his oldest who he kicked out.
    Chaos Lestrange
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Chaos lestrange Spla6b
    Quote : Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    Alias : Jules
    Relationship Status : single
    partner image : Chaos lestrange 000000
    sexual orientation : Bisexual
    blood purity : pureblood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Slytherin Fifth Year
  • by Albus Potter Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:35 pmPermalink
    Accepted
    Albus Potter
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Chaos lestrange 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Chaos lestrange 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.