Switch Accounts

current time
Mar. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» showdown ((tagged))
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by Amaryllis Macmillan

» Dont let them in (Jaromir/Louis)
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by Carina Malfoy

» Galvoth (WIP)
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by Galvoth

» caution to the wind [jcink]
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:28 pm by Guest

» Scars will heal (Jaromir)
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:15 am by Carina Malfoy

» cherry/louis vibes
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 pm by Cherry Darling

» predator (mackenzie)
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:08 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Remainder of Term Information
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:55 am by Camille Voclain

» sweet misery ((faye))
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:29 pm by Medea Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Empty the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs)

Post by Louis Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:57 am

Louis woke up on the cold, hard ground of his cell. He didn't know how long he'd been there for, but was quite sure twenty-four hours had passed, at least. It was difficult to tell whether it was night or day, whether Hogsmeade village was still under attack, or literally anything happening outside these four walls.

Opposite him, through the bars, he could just about see another cell. Someone was inside of there, but he couldn't tell who it was. He could hear other prisoners waking up: sounds of coughing and croaked greetings as they tried to reach out to another person.

"Hello?" He managed to say, sitting upright and leaning back against the wall.
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Aries10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Huffle11the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Charms10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Headbo10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Padloc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10

Back to top Go down

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Empty Re: the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs)

Post by Victoire Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:59 am

Hearing a familiar voice, Victoire pressed her face through the bars. "Baby brother! Are you okay?! Where's Cherry?!"

Her voice was a bit hoarse from a bit of wailing she had done earlier. Oh, she was so relieved that he was still alive!

@Louis Weasley

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Taurus10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Veela111the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Herbol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gradu-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Unistu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Engage10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Empty Re: the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs)

Post by Eloisa Morais on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:04 am

Eloisa's stomach was grumbling quite loudly from her cell. She couldn't even remember when she last ate before she had ended up in here. She had been fortunate enough to have gotten some water intake by licking off some of the occasional humidity that was on the walls.

"Hi! I'm so glad I'm not alone!"
Eloisa Morais
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
El
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Moon Zappa
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Cancer10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Brazil10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:07 am

"Victoire?" He looked through the bars and saw her in the cell opposite him. Shuffling up to where the bars were, he sat and smiled weakly across at her. "I'm fine... I don't remember getting here, though. I think I saw Mackenzie..."

He desperately tried to think back.

"I don't know... but I don't think she's here." Tears welled in the corner of his eyes. He needed to know she was all right. If he could just know that small detail of her safety, he'd be content while in this prison.

@Victoire Weasley
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Aries10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Huffle11the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Charms10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Headbo10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Padloc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:10 am

Victoire frowned. It was a rather uncertain frown as it was hard to determine if Cherry not being in here was a good or bad thing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you two, I am! If I had, maybe we wouldn't be here! Maybe we'd be enjoying some mushroom chips!"

@Louis Weasley

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Taurus10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Veela111the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Herbol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gradu-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Unistu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Engage10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:26 am

"Who is that? Eloisa, is that you?" He asked, sniffing.

He was glad that Victoire was generally... upbeat about all this, but Louis was struggling to see the positivity. The only thing he could hope for is that Cherry was fine, and the Ministry would gain control of the situation soon enough. He had to be the voice of positivity to them.

"Don't worry," He said, finding his cheery tone. There was something quite strained about it though. "This will all be over soon. We'll be found, and everything will go back to the way it was..."

@Eloisa Morais
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:29 am

"Louis? Eloisa?"

Faye hadn't been able to sleep at all. She was leaning against the wall in her cage, staring up at the ceiling, feeling drained and hopeless.

"I don't know, Louis. Who knows where we are? They probably intend to keep us here for a long time..."

Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Ethan
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Virgo10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Irelan10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10 the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Arithm10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prefec10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:32 am

Narkissos was slowly waking up from a terrible slumber. His worst fears had come true. His parents weren't able to save him. He struggled to stand u[; his body had gone through a good amount of damage in the midst of the actions.

"I don't know how I made it..."

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Narksu12
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Narks
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
brian molko
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Capric10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prefec10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:32 am

"Anyone got any food on them? I'm bloody starvin'..."

He groaned, rubbing his head.

"I watched all of you get carried in 'ere. Think I've been 'ere the longest, though. Pretty fuckin' bleak, ain't it?" He tried to laugh, but it faded out as quickly as it came.

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) FWrond
Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fred / Freddy
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Groundskeeper
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
OOTP
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Craig Charles
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gemini10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gryffi10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Failed10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Duck10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:33 am

"Narks?! Is that you?! Are you okay?!"

@Narkissos Jetson
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Ethan
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Virgo10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Irelan10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10 the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Arithm10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prefec10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:36 am

Cernunnos shrieked. "Oh my god! I don't know where my phone is! How am I supposed to breathe without pop girls to listen to?!"

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cernu
Blood Status :
Half-blood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Killian
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Peacock
Face Claim :
bill kaulitz
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Taurus10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Charms10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Padloc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:39 am

"Yes, that's me, Faye. I guess we can gossip with everyone else..."

@Faye Phiera

the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Narksu12
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Narks
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
brian molko
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Capric10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prefec10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Snowfl10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Chocol10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:42 am

Fred snorted.

"I spy with my little eye, somethin' beginnin' with-- WHAT THE FUCK?!" He cried suddenly, looking at his arm. "She slashed me open! That little bitch Riddle!"

Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fred / Freddy
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Groundskeeper
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
OOTP
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Craig Charles
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gemini10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gryffi10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Failed10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prison10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Duck10

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloisa Morais on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:43 am

"Hi, Louis! I'm Eloisa! I wonder where my siblings are..."

@Louis Weasley
Eloisa Morais
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
El
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Moon Zappa
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Cancer10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Brazil10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reed Jackson on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:45 am

Reed smiled when he realized Fred was in here. "Duuuuuuuude! This sucks, man!"

@Fred Weasley II
Reed Jackson
Hogwarts Professor
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Reed
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Music Professor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Music
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Jack Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:50 am

Macmillan felt around his face to determine if he was still blindfolded. "Um, can anybody tell me if there's a blindfold on me? I want to know if it'd be useless to open my eyes."
Hyacinth Macmillan
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Macmillan
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
surf
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
ben jelen
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Aries10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Ravenc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:20 pm

Bill smiled when he realized two of his children were in here. The situation was horrible, but at least he knew they were still breathing. "Vic? Louis?"

@Louis Weasley @Victoire Weasley
Bill Weasley
Order of the Phoenix Member
Alias :
Xaris
Goes By :
Bill
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Curse breaker
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Married to Fleur
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Swan
Face Claim :
Michael C. Maronna
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Sagitt10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Nonvrb10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gryffi10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Charms10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gradu-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prefec10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Headbo10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Crsbrk10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Weddin10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Baby-s10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Phoeni10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Mackenzie had grown tired of hearing the conversations of the prisoners and kicked the door open with a loud bang. She strolled inside, twirling her wand between her fingers, she always had a spare wand in case of emergency. She walked down the cells and stopped in front of Louis. She turned to face the cage and smiled, "Hiya, Louis."

@Louis Weasley
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Kenzie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death eaters
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Taylor Momsen
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Aries10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prsltn10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Padloc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:28 am

"Dad, is that you?"

He was about to say something else, when there was a loud bang from the other side of the hallway. Or what he imagined to be a hallway. In some vain hope, he wished that it was someone coming to rescue them. However, when he looked up at the figure in front of his cage, he saw that it was Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie..." He still couldn't believe that Mackenzie was capable of these horrific things. He wanted to hold onto the fact that she was once a sweet girl, and his friend. "Please, let them out of here. They don't deserve to be locked up like this..."

@Mackenzie Riddle
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II on Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:29 am

"Oi! Crazy bitch! Wanna explain why my arm is cut up?!"

@Mackenzie Riddle

Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fred / Freddy
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Groundskeeper
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
OOTP
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Craig Charles
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloisa Morais on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:38 pm

"If you're pissed about the Cartwrights, you shouldn't have brought a lot of us into this! Most of us mind our business!"
Eloisa Morais
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
El
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Moon Zappa
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Mackenzie giggled and reached through the bars of the cell and stroked Louis cheek, "Oh, Louis. Always the one to be the hero. But no." She stepped back and turned her back to him, "None of you are leaving." She turned to fred and smiled, "Well that was from all the fun we had the other day, Weasley. Dont worry. we will have fun together again soon." She said with a wink then turned to the girl, "I dont know who you are. Nor do I care. So shut the fuck up."
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Kenzie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death eaters
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Taylor Momsen
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Aries10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prsltn10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Padloc10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Toxic10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Hot-tu10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reed Jackson on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:46 pm

"I won't even bother lying. I hate that you were one of my students!"
Reed Jackson
Hogwarts Professor
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Reed
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Music Professor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Music
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Jack Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Riddle on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:53 pm

"Why do you always have to have all the fun with them, Mackenzie?" Matilda whined, as she appeared in the corridor where the cells were. Glancing to all their faces, she made way to Louis first.

"Ooh, you got Louis!" She cheered, giggling at him. She turned and looked at Reed. "I hate that I wasn't one of your students. But we can still have some fun together. How does that sound?"

Hee hee hee hee...

@Reed Jackson @Mackenzie Riddle
Matilda Riddle
Club Worker
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Matilda / Mats
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
The Gomorrah
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Never attached
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Browning
Badges :
the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pisces10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Great-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Appara10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Prsltn10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Slythe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Gradu-10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Divina10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Dancer10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Pride10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Deathe10the captured (open to all prisoners, or DEs) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 pm

"Because I'm the most qualified to be able to handle these ones. I go to school with them. I'm around them every day and I have a lot of anger towards them all." Mackenzie said to her sister. She watched as she fawned over Louis and walked by, smacking the back of her head, "Can you pull your brain out of your vag for once?"

@Matilda Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Kenzie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death eaters
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Taylor Momsen
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum