Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

a sign of the times ((open))

Go down

a sign of the times ((open)) Empty a sign of the times ((open))

Post by Miriam Baptist on Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:10 pm

((she is green but totally hmu if you want her to kidnap your char or w/e in this thread))

Two times already, Miriam had nearly been struck down by fellow Death Eaters. What was going on? Weren't they on the same side? She didn't want everything she had been working so hard for to crumble to dust. She even regretted that she had to be out here anyway, but she couldn't back down.

No mercy.

That was too hard for her. Miriam was kind, but she didn't want to be perceived as weak. Sure, she was cunning when she needed to be, but she found all of this so unnecessary.

Okay. She needed to do something to not receive scrutiny.

"Reducto!"

When no one is around, my dear
You'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
Spinning in my highest heels, love
Shining just for you
Miriam Baptist
Ministry Worker
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Miriam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Unspeakable
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Hummingbird
Face Claim :
Sharon Tate
Badges :
a sign of the times ((open)) Pisces10a sign of the times ((open)) Great-10a sign of the times ((open)) Appara10a sign of the times ((open)) Nonvrb10a sign of the times ((open)) Slythe10a sign of the times ((open)) Histor10a sign of the times ((open)) Gradu-10a sign of the times ((open)) Minist10a sign of the times ((open)) Deathe10a sign of the times ((open)) Tent10

Back to top Go down

a sign of the times ((open)) Empty Re: a sign of the times ((open))

Post by Ariel Moretti on Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:21 pm

The Slytherin had definitely been enjoying the fight as it had been ages, since she had been in a good fight right now was one of those moments. She intended to use all her skills that she learned growing up just to duel and right now she wasn't dying. When she saw a whole bunch of debris fall, she shouted. "Glacius!" as she watched it freeze, and she looked at the woman. "Stupefy!" hoping to hit her.

@Miriam Baptist

a sign of the times ((open)) Xnu1qoP
set credit goes to deea at sp!
Ariel Moretti
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Ariel
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student/Trained Assassin
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Katherine McNamara
Badges :
a sign of the times ((open)) Pisces10a sign of the times ((open)) France10a sign of the times ((open)) Slythe10a sign of the times ((open)) Dada10a sign of the times ((open)) Pride10

Back to top Go down

a sign of the times ((open)) Empty Re: a sign of the times ((open))

Post by Miriam Baptist on Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:54 pm

Miriam immediately put up a shield charm; her reflexes were sharp. Noticing that it was a young girl, she was saddened by the fact that she would have to do damage as this was war. She couldn't give much mercy. "Confundo."

@Ariel Moretti

When no one is around, my dear
You'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
Spinning in my highest heels, love
Shining just for you
Miriam Baptist
Ministry Worker
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Miriam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Unspeakable
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Hummingbird
Face Claim :
Sharon Tate
Badges :
a sign of the times ((open)) Pisces10a sign of the times ((open)) Great-10a sign of the times ((open)) Appara10a sign of the times ((open)) Nonvrb10a sign of the times ((open)) Slythe10a sign of the times ((open)) Histor10a sign of the times ((open)) Gradu-10a sign of the times ((open)) Minist10a sign of the times ((open)) Deathe10a sign of the times ((open)) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum