Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Malia Rossi  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Malia Rossi  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
X-Generation: An AU X-Men RP
by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:03 am
The Sorting Hat
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm
Face Claim
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Raven Brennan
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Hogwarts High
by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Morning After Game
by Aezoria Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:47 pm
information ((open))
by Edith Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Malia Rossi  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Malia Rossi

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Deceased
  • by Malia Rossi Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:01 amPermalink

Malia Rossi  Original

Basics

Name: Malia Gianna Rossi
    Nicknames: (If any)
    Titles:
    Date of Birth: May 4, 2004
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: London, England
    Current Home: London, England
    Nationality: English
    School: Hogwarts
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Wand: 10 inches, Oak, Phoenix Tail Feather

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style: Long and Straight
    Eye Color: Brown
    Body Type: Skinny
    Height: 5.10
    Other Distinguishing Features: Everything Stands Out
    Clothing Style: Malia's style is something that varies. Most days she can seen wearing something that is casual such as a black romper or anything revealing. Although she hates to wear dresses and look like a prissy little rich girl, she knows how to dress elegant. But tends to find the stereotypical preppy clothes to make her sick, so she sticks to something casual.

Freestyle

Okay I am going to start off by saying I am the best fucking Quidditch player this world has seen and most qualified to hold the position of Quidditch Captain. My mother is a legend in the world of Quidditch and therefore passed her legacy onto me. Although being a powerful business lady and expert Quidditch player, she sucks at parenting. The bitch neglected to tell all of my siblings and I who are fathers were, just because she hooked up with shitty guys.

Of course no one would believe that as my mother comes off to the world as a mother to everyone, and all my friends love her. She owns one of the most popular shops in Diagon Alley, and takes her craft very seriously. A woman who certainly never ages, and it’s because not long after my younger brother was born, she got turned into a vampire. Another thing she neglected to not tell me until I was fourteen. I don’t know why that is something you would keep from your children is beyond me, as that’s deadly. According to my mother, she did it for all of our protection which I have to say is fucking classic.

Now I am sure you are wondering how the fuck does this involve me believing I am the most qualified for Quidditch, and my answer is despite my mother being a filthy Order supporter who claims the world is meant for equality and that Death Eaters are dangerous. She still taught me from day one the importance of Quidditch, and yes I was born to ride a broom. It’s the one of the few things I admire about my mother is the fact she fucked and cheated her way to the top, but likes to pass it off as her being a young woman stupid enough to fuck a guy.

She’s truly the appearance keeper.

Everything I am is all thanks to my mother who always knew I was trouble who always gave me what I wanted and made sure I got the best. Due to that she’s my role model who also is one of my greatest enemies, but she’d never know as I act like the perfect little angel. It’s not a lie, I am every guy’s and girl’s dream. I am tall, skinny, Italian, and most importantly a good fuck. I know how to please my partner, and yes I would fuck anyone. If a fuck fails then I just use it to my own advantage and make them pay.

Oh I forget to mention!

No one crosses me and expects to get away with it. I am the person who will get you a future and a good deal at the shop. My mother knows everyone and she likes to make sure anyone who helps or is close to a Rossi, gets repaid well. Of course there are certain people who like to think they are the real brains behind the school, but honey they aren’t. Everyone knows I am the prize and queen of this school.

I just let someone think otherwise, because why sever my connections? When the moment they cross me I can make them pay, and have my family pay to make them pay. Sure of course I have to twist the story to make them the victims. Now before you try saying I am stone cold snake, let me remind you I am very good to my friends. Once you gain my friendship, I will cherish you and be your ride or die. Now once you betray my loyalty, then I make you pay with dire consequences, because I was raised, to know you never betray your friends.
    Malia Rossi
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Malia Rossi  000000
    Quote : Quotes Goes Here!
    Alias : Marni
    Relationship Status : Single
    partner image : Malia Rossi  000000
    sexual orientation : Bisexual
    blood purity : Pureblood
    galleons : ##
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    University Student
  • by Cherry Weasley Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:46 amPermalink
    Accepted
    Cherry Weasley
    badges
    Nickname : cherry
    Mini Ava : Malia Rossi  5fkuL8
    Quote : i'm your cherry bomb
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : married to louis
    partner image : Malia Rossi  966afaeac1791443337181d3250bd611
    sexual orientation : bisexual
    blood purity : muggleborn
    galleons : ##
    badges :
    Malia Rossi  Ravenc10Malia Rossi  Headbo10Malia Rossi  Astron10Malia Rossi  Gradu-10Malia Rossi  Unistu10Malia Rossi  Aquari10
    Malia Rossi  United11Malia Rossi  Appara10Malia Rossi  Weddin10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.