Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Living Without You (Maverick)

Go down

Living Without You (Maverick) Empty Living Without You (Maverick)

Post by Tilda Raywood on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:23 am

Tilly was up late getting over some kind of hangover she had from going to the rave and then having slept with some girl. She did not get why she did half the things she did as she sat back and thought. She was sitting as she thought of how nice it would be to have Emery around to lighten the place up. But she also stopped dwelling, and tried to not think about Maverick and Fiona. She was still trying to comprehend a year old breakup. Putting her head in hands she stared at the fire thinking about him.

@Maverick Cartwright

Living Without You (Maverick) Aj1OlRL
set credit goes to conformity at sp!
Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Tilly
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect and Keeper
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Brown Hare
Face Claim :
Sophie Turner
Badges :
Living Without You (Maverick) Virgo10Living Without You (Maverick) Great-10Living Without You (Maverick) Gryffi10Living Without You (Maverick) Dada10Living Without You (Maverick) Prefec10Living Without You (Maverick) Brooms11Living Without You (Maverick) Pride10Living Without You (Maverick) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Living Without You (Maverick) Empty Re: Living Without You (Maverick)

Post by Maverick Cartwright on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Maverick was out doing his prefect duties. It had been a boring night. No one had been out sneaking around where he had been. Not that he was the best at actually docking points for such things. But it still made the hours go by more quickly. Finally, he was done for the night, though. He wasn't sure what Fiona was doing tonight but it was late so he decided that he might as well just head back to the common room.

It was pretty empty when he walked in aside from Tilly who was sitting there staring into the fire. He frowned a bit, she looked either upset or deep in thought. He didn't know which. Either way, he approached her and sat in the chair near hers. "Hey, Tilly. You alright?" He didn't know how hard their breakup had been on her. It had been a whole year ago now. And she seemed to have moved on just as he had. But he still liked to think that they were friends.

@Tilda Raywood
Maverick Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Mav
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Fiona
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Harpy Eagle
Face Claim :
Simon Nessman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilda Raywood on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:05 pm

The voice of Maverick took her out of her thoughts. She sighed, not exactly the person she wanted to see right now, but maybe there was a reason. "I am always fine." she sighed. Yeah she was not fine as she was tired of not feeling good enough, and the entire breakup made her feel that way. She closed her eyes as she let out a huge sigh, "You know what I'm actually not fine." she said frustrated. God she didn't want to do this, because Fiona was a really nice person.

@Maverick Cartwright

Living Without You (Maverick) Aj1OlRL
set credit goes to conformity at sp!
Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Tilly
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect and Keeper
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Brown Hare
Face Claim :
Sophie Turner
Badges :
Living Without You (Maverick) Virgo10Living Without You (Maverick) Great-10Living Without You (Maverick) Gryffi10Living Without You (Maverick) Dada10Living Without You (Maverick) Prefec10Living Without You (Maverick) Brooms11Living Without You (Maverick) Pride10Living Without You (Maverick) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Cartwright on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:06 pm

Maverick could tell that Tilly was not fine. Even if she said that she was. They had been friends even before they had dated and he knew her well enough to know without a doubt that something was bothering her. He didn't say anything, though, just waiting for a moment to see if she was going to spill what was wrong with her. She always spilled. And finally, she let out another sigh and said that she wasn't fine. "I know you're not fine. We've been friends for years, Tilly. I know you pretty well by this point." Leave it up to Maverick to think that things could go right back to them being friends even after they had dated and broken up. "Now's the time you tell me what's bothering you and whether I need to beat someone up or not." Because he would beat someone up for hurting her. He would do it for any one of his sisters and he would do it for his friends as well.

@Tilda Raywood
Maverick Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Mav
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :