Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fugue State [JCINK]
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

» Fugue State [JCINK]
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

» Jcink Move!
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

» Better Off Dead (Tabby)
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Cartwright

» keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Cartwright

» Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)

Go down

Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Empty Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)

Post by Dominique Weasley on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Domonique had reached out to her siblings to set up a meeting during a Hogsmeade weekend. She had been to the doctors late week and recieved some shocking news. She needed to see her siblings. She sat at a table outside drinking her usual mango bubble tea as she waited for them to arrive.

@Louis weasley @Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Dom
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Bounty Hunter
Sexual Orientation :
Love is love my dude
Relationship Status :
Dating Javier
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Kathryn Newton
Badges :
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Pisces10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Great-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Dada10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Gradu-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Spear10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Padloc10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Hot-tu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Tent10

Back to top Go down

Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Empty Re: Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)

Post by Victoire Weasley on Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Victoire was actually a bit surprised that Dominique still wanted to talk to her, especially after New Year's. She still didn't know how she was going to apologize to her after all. In all honesty, she almost backed out, but she decided to might as well go anyway as she still loved and cared for her sister; she was just very envious.

Spying her sister, she decided to wait and see if Louis was going to show up first. In the meantime, Victoire hid behind a potted plant.

@Louis Weasley @Dominique Weasley

Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Taurus10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Great-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Veela111Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Appara10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Ravenc10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Herbol10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Gradu-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Unistu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Engage10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Phoeni10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Hot-tu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:10 pm

Louis was glad that Dominique wanted to meet up at the ramen bar. As he'd spent Valentine's day there with Cherry, he was looking forward to having another bubble tea. They were very nice, and also a little filling. He was very full up by the time they went to the cinema and watched a film together.

Just as he walked in, however, he saw Victoire bobbing around one of the decorative plants. Louis approached her from behind.

"Are you okay, Victoire?" He asked cheerfully, smiling.

@Victoire Weasley
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Aries10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Great-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Appara10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Huffle11Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Charms10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Headbo10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Padloc10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Phoeni10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Toxic10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Snowfl10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Hot-tu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Tent10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Chocol10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Battle10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:21 pm

There was Louis. Victoire smiled sheepishly. "I don't know." At least from her end, everything felt awkward since she just had to get so angry during the holidays. "What if she doesn't forgive me?!"

@Louis Weasley

Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Taurus10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Great-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Veela111Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Appara10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Ravenc10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Herbol10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Gradu-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Unistu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Engage10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Phoeni10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Hot-tu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:09 pm

Dompnique was starting to get a little worried when her siblings were late. Louis, especially, was usually punctual. She saw what she could have swore was her brothers head over near the plants. She leaned a bit to try and see for sure before getting up and walking over, "What are you weirdos doing?"

@Louis weasley @Victoire Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Dom
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Bounty Hunter
Sexual Orientation :
Love is love my dude
Relationship Status :
Dating Javier
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Kathryn Newton
Badges :
Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Pisces10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Great-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Dada10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Gradu-10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Spear10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Padloc10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Hot-tu10Sibling meeting (Louis, Victoire)  Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum