Switch Accounts

current time
Apr. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Hyacinth Macmillan

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

vampire love interest

Go down

vampire love interest Empty vampire love interest

Post by Luther Count on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:50 am

I got a request for a love interest of my character, Luther.

He's a prince of a royal vampire family in Scotland.

In my app I mentioned a tutor that Luther had when he was younger (between the ages of 5-8 ) who he was very attached to. His name was Andrew (but you can change it to some other old fashionedy name that would've been around in 1650 lol). You can read about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

But the basic low down is, Luther was obsessed with him, then he walked in on Andrew having sex with one of the female servants. I didn't mention this in the app, but after that Luther promptly told his parents about it, and Andrew got the sack.

Now I'm thinkinnnnngggg Andrew got turned into a vampire. It wasn't by any of the Counts tho, just some other vamp around that time. Luther doesn't know anything about this, and hasn't seen him for all these years (like 360 years!)

But I'm thinking they see each other again, and all these old feelings come back up. Then there's the drama of Luther actually being betrothed to Nicoleta Miller (Kacie's character) and all the controversy regarding his sexuality. All that fun stuff. Sounds like some nice drama to be had there.

The only thing appearance-wise that I mentioned about him was that he had red/ginger hair. Apart from that, ball is in your court!
Luther Count
St. Mungo's Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Luther
Blood Status :
Vampire
Healer
Sexual Orientation :
Closeted Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Nicoleta
Faction :
Count Family
Patronus :
Bullfrog
Face Claim :
Harry Lloyd
Badges :
vampire love interest Cancer10vampire love interest Great-10vampire love interest Vampir11vampire love interest Appara10vampire love interest Ravenc10vampire love interest Prefec10vampire love interest Gradu-10vampire love interest Healer10vampire love interest Engage10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum