Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fugue State [JCINK]
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

» Fugue State [JCINK]
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

» Jcink Move!
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

» Better Off Dead (Tabby)
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Cartwright

» keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Cartwright

» Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

hit me with your best shot ((one-shot))

Go down

hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Empty hit me with your best shot ((one-shot))

Post by Medea Riddle on Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:44 pm

It was a normal shift when she had gotten a very urgent message from her father. Medea, fumbling with her necklace, put down the flute and one of the liquors she had been working with and veered off to the side as one of her co. workers began chewing her off for abandoning post like that. Upon reading the words, Medea's eyes narrowed as she slid off her nametag and threw it into a nearby bin. Argh! She was going to kill Mackenzie the first chance she got for ruining her life like this!

"Herb, tell our boss that I'm not returning. No two weeks notice."

She then promptly apparated to the family's manor to pack as much as her possessions as quickly as possible to wait for further instruction from father. Hopefully, Matilda wasn't mid-coitus while all of this was going down...

Ugh.

Looks like she was also going to take care of her twin's shit.

Mackenzie was going to pay for this!

hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Tumblr_ps5fv2ErZN1tqxxdco1_500
Medea Riddle
Death Eater
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Medea, Dea
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Bartender
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Marie-Pierre Castel
Badges :
hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Pisces10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Great-10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Appara10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Prsltn10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Slythe10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Rune10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Prefec10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Gradu-10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Clubwr10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Pride10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Deathe10hit me with your best shot ((one-shot)) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum