Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Why Was I (Indigo)

Go down

Why Was I (Indigo) Empty Why Was I (Indigo)

Post by Adam Flint on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Adam didn't like to party very much, but with Valentine's Day nearing this was needed. All he wanted to do was have fun and fantasize about Claudia. It was not his usual way, but it was his the go to with everything that was going on right now in this world. He witnessed too much and he just wanted to drink it away so here he was at Fantasy Night Roller Rink.

The alley had certainly upgraded since the good old days.

He liked that as Knockturn Alley could actually become a likeable place. The man used to hate it, but his father would end up going here when they were growing up. Putting his jacket up he entered the bar and he took a look around the place, and he grinned. "Wow this is disco!" he laughed. But he was soon meet with someone and he walked up, and grinned. "Hey dude!" trying to sound casual.

@Indigo Macmillan

Why Was I (Indigo) Original
Adam Flint
University Student
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Adam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Magizoology Major
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Weasel
Face Claim :
Matthew Daddario
Badges :
Why Was I (Indigo) Taurus10Why Was I (Indigo) Great-10Why Was I (Indigo) Appara10Why Was I (Indigo) Gryffi10Why Was I (Indigo) Prefec10Why Was I (Indigo) Comc10Why Was I (Indigo) Gradu-10Why Was I (Indigo) Unistu10Why Was I (Indigo) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Why Was I (Indigo) Empty Re: Why Was I (Indigo)

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Indigo was beginning to feel as though he was that person at the roller rink. There weren't many young men dressed like they were going to spend an evening at the Ritz, but he couldn't possibly go more casual. He'd doused himself in copious amounts of expensive cologne and spent hours over the different stages of hair structuring. But, usually, by the end of the night, it had all gone limp and out of place.

He stood by the bar, getting his usual drink. When Adam approached, Indigo nodded at him rather stiffly. It was difficult to be completely relaxed around him, even after all these years. "Hello Adam," he said, "You've never been here before, have you?"

@Adam Flint
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Indigo / Indi
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Charms Student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Harrison
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Goat
Face Claim :
Tom Glynn-Carney
Badges :
Why Was I (Indigo) Scorpi10Why Was I (Indigo) Great-10Why Was I (Indigo) Appara10Why Was I (Indigo) Huffle11Why Was I (Indigo) Charms10Why Was I (Indigo) Gradu-10Why Was I (Indigo) Unistu10Why Was I (Indigo) Prefec10Why Was I (Indigo) Pride10Why Was I (Indigo) Hot-tu10Why Was I (Indigo) Tent10Why Was I (Indigo) Chocol10Why Was I (Indigo) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Flint on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:03 am

Adam wanted to say he had been before, but he hadn't. Surely it was probably because it was not much of his scene, but a lot went into his pride being struck. He didn't want to be associated with anything that could involve his past and being associated with the Dark Arts.

"You're right I haven't been here before." he said as he rubbed the back of his head. He felt like it was a little arrogant of him, but it just wasn't his scene. "How have you been, Indi?" he asked trying to not talk about him not wanting to be caught here in the slightest.

@Indigo Macmillan

Adam Flint
University Student
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Adam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Magizoology Major
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Weasel
Face Claim :
Matthew Daddario
Badges :
Why Was I (Indigo) Taurus10Why Was I (Indigo) Great-10Why Was I (Indigo) Appara10Why Was I (Indigo) Gryffi10Why Was I (Indigo) Prefec10Why Was I (Indigo) Comc10Why Was I (Indigo) Gradu-10Why Was I (Indigo) Unistu10Why Was I (Indigo) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:48 pm

"It took me a while to get used to it," He admitted.

The music was blaring on the rink, but by the bar it wasn't so bad. They could actually hear each other.

He didn't feel as awkward around Adam than he thought he'd be. If this was a year ago, before he had met Harrison, he was sure that he'd be unable to keep eye contact with him. He was still the boy that he'd admired so desperately at school, but a lot had changed since then. He had changed, a lot, in the last few months.

"Shall we get a drink?" He offered, smiling slightly. "I've been... okay. Quite a lot has happened in the last few weeks. But... we won't talk about that." He flushed a bit. "What is it that you're studying at university? I can't remember what field you wanted to go into after Hogwarts."

@Adam Flint
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Indigo / Indi
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Charms Student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Harrison
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Goat
Face Claim :
Tom Glynn-Carney
Badges :
Why Was I (Indigo) Scorpi10Why Was I (Indigo) Great-10Why Was I (Indigo) Appara10Why Was I (Indigo) Huffle11Why Was I (Indigo) Charms10Why Was I (Indigo) Gradu-10Why Was I (Indigo) Unistu10Why Was I (Indigo) Prefec10Why Was I (Indigo) Pride10Why Was I (Indigo) Hot-tu10Why Was I (Indigo) Tent10Why Was I (Indigo) Chocol10Why Was I (Indigo) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Flint on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Adam grinned at Indigo, “Yeah it’s been a long time so I imagine.” he chuckled. A lot has changed for him as his mother decided to show up and give a shit. “My mum decided to come back in my life. I’m shocked she even cared with how obsessed she was with Draco Malfoy,” He sighed. It killed him.

“I am studying Magizoology. Trying to work with creatures, and I got a breeder coming soon to give me a pet.” he said with a grin as he thought about the breeder, “I’d like a drink and you’re studying Charms right?” he asked as he started heading to the bar to get some drinks which he intended to pay. “I’m paying just letting you know.”

@Indigo Macmillan

Adam Flint
University Student
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Adam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Magizoology Major
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Weasel
Face Claim :
Matthew Daddario
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum