Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 pm by Cherry Darling

» predator (mackenzie)
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:08 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Remainder of Term Information
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:55 am by Camille Voclain

» sweet misery ((faye))
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:29 pm by Medea Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye)

Go down

Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Empty Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye)

Post by Tilda Raywood on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Tilly had been up late getting ready to go to sleep for the night. As much as she hated this job, the perks such as the prefect bathroom were some of her favorites. Although she tended to use the one in her common room, but she needed to do whatever she had too. Tonight she wanted to take a night bath and she was getting out in one of her robes, and trying to do her hair.

She wasn't much for playing with hair, but when she did it. The Gryffindor was determined to make her hair look nice and think about trying to do that. Playing with her hair she heard footsteps she let out a little smirk on her face, and she said. "I thought I'd be alone tonight." not like she was fortunate to ever get that. But this was life and she was done with a lot of things in it.

@Faye Phiera

Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Aj1OlRL
set credit goes to conformity at sp!
Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Tilly
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect and Keeper
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Brown Hare
Face Claim :
Sophie Turner
Badges :
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Virgo10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Great-10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Gryffi10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Dada10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prefec10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Brooms11Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Pride10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Empty Re: Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye)

Post by Faye Phiera on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:16 pm

One day, she was going to walk into the prefect's bathroom, and Narks would be there. He wouldn't be alone though: he'd be sat in the tub with someone else, gossiping about her. Just like they used to do about everyone else. It would also probably be a girl as well, prettier than her, and more bubbly...

But she was still hoping that he would be in there alone, and they could just carry on like before.

When Faye entered the bathroom, however, it was occupied by someone else that wasn't Narks. She recognised her vaguely as being another prefect in the year below. Wasn't her mum Professor Raywood?

"So did I," She admitted, "Mind if I join?" She wasn't going to turn around and go back the other way now. Narks may still arrive.

@Tilda Raywood
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Ethan
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Virgo10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Irelan10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Appara10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Ravenc10 Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Arithm10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prefec10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Toxic10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Snowfl10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Hot-tu10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Tent10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Chocol10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Battle10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilda Raywood on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:24 am

Tilly didn't like to fuck with people's business at all. Although that was hard when people where constantly going to be talking about them. It was really fucking annoying and that was her first thought at the sight of Faye Phiera, and the talk of Ethan and her was annoying.

"Yeah I guess we can't always get what we want, eh?" she chuckled at her response. She really didn't hate Faye, but thought she was stupid for being with Ethan over Narks. As annoying as Narks was with gossip and his secret ass smoke breaks. He was a kid who had a plan, and sure Ethan had one too, but he need not get involved with authority. "While we are here together I suppose you could tell your boyfriend to be less annoying with his music. It's ruining my rock vibe." she sighed.

She just wished he was less annoying.

@Faye Phiera

Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Tilly
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect and Keeper
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Brown Hare
Face Claim :
Sophie Turner
Badges :
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Virgo10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Great-10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Gryffi10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Dada10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prefec10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Brooms11Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Pride10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:25 pm

"Your rock vibe," She repeated ominously, stepping behind one of the screened off areas to change from her robes into her swimsuit. Hers was always a one piece. She didn't like bikinis, they always made he feel awkward.

"I think he's quite good with music," She said, lowering herself into the water. "I'm not big on it anyway, but it's interesting that he writes his own stuff I suppose."

She swam to one of the sides, and looked at her.

"Do you know Ethan well, then?"

@Tilda Raywood
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Ethan
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Virgo10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Irelan10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Appara10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Ravenc10 Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Arithm10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prefec10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Toxic10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Snowfl10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Hot-tu10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Tent10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Chocol10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Battle10Dumbness Over Vanity (Faye) Prison10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilda Raywood on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Tilly watched as Faye went to get changed, and she crossed her arms. "Yes I like to listen to rock music and when someone loud music plays, it ruins it." she said. Of course they were the same music, but she also had no interest in being kept up at all hours. "It doesn't ruin it. I just wish he'd quiet down." god she had hated it in so many ways right now.

When she heard Faye talk about how he was good, "I mean he's no Steven Tyler or Alice Cooper." she said as she wasn't denying he wasn't good. But she liked to believe he thought too highly of himself, and he had always did stupid things. "I just wish he'd use his common sense and brains just like he uses his music, and it's fucking annoying." she sighed.

No she didn't know Ethan. "I don't really know him. All I know he is Emerald's best friend and really fucking stupid, and you could do a lot better. He needs to get his life in order." she came out. Really hoping Faye did not get too offended by her words. "He's immature."

@Faye Phiera

Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Tilly
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect and Keeper
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Brown Hare
Face Claim :
Sophie Turner
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum