Filius Flitwick EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
Filius Flitwick EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
Filius Flitwick EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
Filius Flitwick EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Filius Flitwick

Go down

Filius Flitwick Empty Filius Flitwick

Post by Filius Flitwick on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:45 am

Filius Flitwick Tumblr_nhh0awgiL01qzcmp3o2_500

Basics

Name: Filius Arthur Flitwick
Nicknames: (If any)
Titles:
Date of Birth: October 18, 1952
Blood Status: Halflbood
Hometown: Devon, England
Current Home: Hogsmeade
Nationality: British
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Wand: 10 inches, Holly, Unicorn Hair

Appearance

Hair Color: Grey
Hair Style: Short and Parted in The Middle
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Chubby and Short
Height: 3.6
Other Distinguishing Features: His glasses and mustace.
Clothing Style: A lot of wizarding robes that are like Mozart and Beethoven.

Freestyle

I am going to be honest with whoever is reading this memoir. I have had the liberty of writing about myself and my experiences in this life. I didn’t expect that my first twenty years of teaching as the esteemed Charms Professor would end up being a thing where I had ended up dealing with two wizarding wars. I started not long before the rise of Voldemort happened the first time and the horror that would come as I watched one of my closest friends be killed by one of his men just for being a goblin.

Surely you’d think that would make a man go crazy. It certainly did, but like anyone who was living in the 1970s and 1980s music was a relief. Sure my favorite songs had been the very old music written by Mozart and Beethoven, all men I loved and to be fair my first crushes while I was a young lad who was known as the little guy. So I was always the guy who got picked on yet when they tried to duel me, I always found them landing on their ass.

They were some of the best times growing up.

But those skills had been a thing that put me through two wizarding wars and also left me with a huge fear of Voldemort. A man who I can’t even stand to say his name, but I am supposed to as a way of trying to write my memoir. The man who killed so many of my students and would end up torturing so many more of my students. Yet I could stand to survive a battle with him, but my life following the Battle of Hogwarts, left me haunted.

Sure I felt more better talking about Voldemort, but I was often kept up at night. While also trying to deal with my marriage and being there for my family. Even if none of my children were ever biological, but they were all children who I loved. That is the one thing that kept me from going crazy as well as my job as a Choir Director where I spent summers holding shows and being the best conductor that I could be.

A job that led me to writing this memoir.

My partner dying in 2016 would lead me to write this memoir as a way of honoring his memory and being able to carry on his memory. Also the year I would retire as Head of Ravenclaw as I was getting up in age, and my new book had me traveling. But I couldn’t ever not teach as it had been something I loved just as I loved music.

Now about five years later I am still teaching and seeing where my life takes me.
Filius Flitwick
Deceased
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Filius
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Charms Professor
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Widowed
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Warwick Davis
Badges :
Filius Flitwick Killed10

Back to top Go down

Filius Flitwick Empty Re: Filius Flitwick

Post by Camille Voclain on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 am

Accepted

Filius Flitwick Tumblr_mgrxahAeDw1qjsaj0o1_500
Camille Voclain
Hogwarts Head
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Camille, Cami
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Hogwarts Headmistress
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Dove
Face Claim :
britney spears
Badges :
Filius Flitwick Leo10Filius Flitwick France10Filius Flitwick Veela111Filius Flitwick Transf10Filius Flitwick Prefec10Filius Flitwick Gradu-10Filius Flitwick Hedtch10Filius Flitwick Pride10Filius Flitwick Snowfl10Filius Flitwick Hot-tu10Filius Flitwick Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum