Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

playing with cards (open)

Go down

playing with cards (open) Empty playing with cards (open)

Post by Matilda Riddle on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:33 pm

So there wasn't any night time pleasures allowed on the camp grounds. That was okay! Just fine! But she still wanted somewhere fairly private to meet people, so she set up her own fortune telling tent on the outer recesses of the festival.

Divinition had been her favourite subject at school. She found it absolutely fascinating, despite the fact she was no Seer; so this would be a mere carnival experience for the majority.

Dressing herself in a low-rise gypsy skirt with a slit and a top that left little to the imagination, she set out her tent in a way that would trick her custom. Lots of drapes, lots of incense, lots of warm purples and vivid scarlets: lots of faux crystal balls and crystals dangling about the ceiling.

Dealing some tarot cards for herself, she waited for someone to enter.
Matilda Riddle
Death Eater
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Matilda / Mats
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
The Gomorrah
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Never attached
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Browning
Badges :
playing with cards (open) Pisces10playing with cards (open) Great-10playing with cards (open) Appara10playing with cards (open) Prsltn10playing with cards (open) Slythe10playing with cards (open) Gradu-10playing with cards (open) Divina10playing with cards (open) Dancer10playing with cards (open) Pride10playing with cards (open) Deathe10playing with cards (open) Battle10

Back to top Go down

playing with cards (open) Empty Re: playing with cards (open)

Post by Victoire Weasley on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:40 pm

After talking with Bill, Victoire felt as if she wasn't ready to apologize, so she was going to roam around the campgrounds until she had something to do. She needed to occupy herself or else she would keep seething over her sister's effortless conception.

Spying a stand of a psychic, she decided to run up to it and see if she could get any advice about her future. Victoire glanced to see if someone else was around before she walked in and took the only open seat.

"Hellooooooooooooo!"

@Matilda Riddle

playing with cards (open) Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
playing with cards (open) Taurus10playing with cards (open) Great-10playing with cards (open) Veela111playing with cards (open) Appara10playing with cards (open) Ravenc10playing with cards (open) Herbol10playing with cards (open) Gradu-10playing with cards (open) Unistu10playing with cards (open) Engage10playing with cards (open) Phoeni10playing with cards (open) Hot-tu10playing with cards (open) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Riddle on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Ah! Assume the position!

Tucking her hair behind her ear hurriedly, she straightened, and prepared for the customer. She tried to look as mysterious as possible, but the vibe she was giving was something else entirely. She didn't really know how to do this, after all.

"Hello, my dear," She greeted, like a forty-year-old woman. Wait - wasn't this? She dropped her act immediately and stared at her. "You're Louis's sister, aren't you? Oh... you really are sweet-looking! I love your hair, and your eyes... they're sort of drowsy. They're really beautiful!"

She smiled eagerly at her.

@Victoire Weasley
Matilda Riddle
Death Eater
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Matilda / Mats
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
The Gomorrah
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Never attached
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Browning
Badges :
playing with cards (open) Pisces10playing with cards (open) Great-10playing with cards (open) Appara10playing with cards (open) Prsltn10playing with cards (open) Slythe10playing with cards (open) Gradu-10playing with cards (open) Divina10playing with cards (open) Dancer10playing with cards (open) Pride10playing with cards (open) Deathe10playing with cards (open) Battle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:13 pm

"I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!" Victoire responded already amazed. She would have to bring Bill over later! "How did you know?!"

It wasn't as if wizarding Britain knew of the Potter-Weasley clan or anything of that sort.

She smiled very widely; her mood was already majorly improving. "Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You look very nice toooooooooooooo!"

@Matilda Riddle

playing with cards (open) Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
playing with cards (open) Taurus10playing with cards (open) Great-10playing with cards (open) Veela111playing with cards (open) Appara10playing with cards (open) Ravenc10playing with cards (open) Herbol10playing with cards (open) Gradu-10playing with cards (open) Unistu10playing with cards (open) Engage10playing with cards (open) Phoeni10playing with cards (open) Hot-tu10playing with cards (open) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum