Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #65
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Why not?

Go down

Why not? Empty Why not?

Post by Faolan Finnigan on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:43 pm

So, Faolan is the middle child of three. He has an older sister who is a year or so older than him and a sister that is a couple of years younger. They are pretty open as far as just about everything goes! I just love sibling relationships, so here they are!

Aisling Finnigan: 18-20 years old, could possibly be a 7th year who has recently turned 18 making them 'Irish twins' or she could be a bit older! Her personality and everything is pretty open. I would love it if she were maybe someone Faolan could go to for advice? Especially since he's going to be dealing with some fun drama soon!

Siobhan Finnigan: 14-15 years old, Could be a third or fourth year. Her personality and everything are completely open as well!
Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Faolan
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Gryffindor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :