Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptyToday at 9:35 am by James Potter

» find me (andrea)
Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptyToday at 9:33 am by Andrea Ross

» Sneaking Around (Emerald)
Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptyToday at 2:00 am by Emerald Cartwright

» I Need You (Faolan)
Sneaking Around (Emerald) EmptyToday at 1:45 am by Emerald Cartwright

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cernunnos Largo

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Sneaking Around (Emerald)

Go down

Sneaking Around (Emerald) Empty Sneaking Around (Emerald)

Post by Faolan Finnigan on Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Why was it that the prefects got their own bathrooms? It was a question that was always bouncing around in Faolan's mind when he walked through the fifth floor corridor. Then that was always followed up by wondering just what was so great about the prefect's bathroom that only prefects could use it. He wanted to know. One thing that he hated was being told that he wasn't allowed to be somewhere. It only made him want to be there even more. That and he had been perfecting his skills when it came to blowing up toilets. He was pretty sure that he would be able to make it blow up only when someone else walked into the room... And wouldn't that be hilarious? Of course, he would make sure it was just a small explosion, mostly toilet water and not chunks of porcelain flying everywhere. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He was beginning to have quite the knack for blowing things up and beginning to be able to control those explosions a little better. Surprisingly, it had all come from an unfortunate accident... Alright, a series of unfortunate accidents where he had accidentally blown up numerous different things. It was kind of his trademark, much to his own displeasure most of the time.

He was hanging out nearby the bathroom, trying to look completely inconspicuous as he did so. If he could just hear the password that the prefects spoke to get inside then he could come back and get in himself when it was empty. It was probably a pointless thing to be doing but he was bored and he didn't have anything else to do, so why not? Seemed like a good way to be spending a few minutes at least. It was either that or do homework... And he wasn't looking forward to actually doing that! So, he pretended to be studying one of the tapestries any time he heard anyone else enter the relatively empty corridor, surely a prefect would have to come along sooner or later! That or someone else to distract him from his self appointed mission.

@Emerald Cartwright
Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Faolan
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Gryffindor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Irish Setter
Face Claim :
Lucky Blue Smith
Badges :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) Aquari10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Irelan10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Gryffi10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Around (Emerald) Empty Re: Sneaking Around (Emerald)

Post by Emerald Cartwright on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:56 am

Emery was doing some late night wandering of the castle. It was a thing that she did whenever she had been fucking with any kind of guy or girl right now. Sure she knew this would be the one thing that could get her in a whole lot of trouble, but she also didn't care. The fifth year wanted to get over her sister and how it was a thing that kept her up all night.

Sure she was going to milk every ounce of this.

But she liked to believe that she earned that and tonight she had also managed to get some a bottle of whiskey that she stole from her partner. She liked to steal when it came to having sex, because she had found herself sleeping with those who gave her the goods. Taking a couple sips of the bottle of Whiskey the female had snuck onto the wrong floor. Walking down the long corridor that the fifth floor was located she saw someone, and she got fucking nervous really hoping it wasn't a prefect. That was all she needed, but she felt like she could get her way by trying to sleep with them. It's not like it didn't work, but when she got closer the Gryffindor saw the figure had been Faolan, and she gave a smirk.

"You know that's going to earn you a month's detention right?" she asked as she took a huge sip of her bottle of whiskey, before pointing in his direction. "Want some?"

((Sorry for the length!)))

@Faolan Finnigan

Sneaking Around (Emerald) Anigif_sub-buzz-395-1602273703-25
Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Emery
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Fifth Year
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Badger
Face Claim :
Dixie D'Amelio
Badges :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) Libra10Sneaking Around (Emerald) United11Sneaking Around (Emerald) Werwlf10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Gryffi10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Dada10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Pride10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Finnigan on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:46 pm

It was late, he knew that technically he shouldn't even be out in the halls at this time of night. But he didn't want to just sit around in the common room. And his curiosity had been peaked about the prefect bathroom. Once his curiosity had been peaked, he was more or less lost until he found out what he needed to know or something else drew his attention away from the task at hand. The latter happened to be the case this time as someone else entered the hall and he turned to see that it was Emerald. Immediately, a bit of a grin came to his lips. "That'll earn you a month's worth, too." He teased, gesturing to the bottle of whiskey that she carried. Though, when she held it out to him, he didn't hesitate to take it from her and to take a swig himself.

"Guess if we get caught we'll just be in detention together, ay?" He asked with a larger grin now. It wasn't like it would be his first detention. And detention didn't even seem like it would be that bad of a thing if it meant that they were in detention together. He was sure that the two of them could find some way to make it fun. He handed the whiskey back to her then ran his fingers back through his hair. "Don't figure your sister might have let the password to get into there slip to ya, did she?" He gestured towards the prefect's bathroom as he asked the question.

@Emerald Cartwright
Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Faolan
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Gryffindor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Irish Setter
Face Claim :
Lucky Blue Smith
Badges :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) Aquari10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Irelan10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Gryffi10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Phoeni10

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Cartwright on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 pm

Emery didn't care if it bought her a month worth of detention. She liked to drink and it didn't take much for someone to do that for her. Watching Faolan take the bottle from her she gave him a huge grin and she was going to be honest she liked spending time with him. She heard stories of his father and he was always a fun guy to spend time with, and she gave a shrug. "I am pretty sure I had gotten worse detentions, for all the times I have used the secret passages to Hogsmeade. It's how I manage to get to all those bars I got to you know." she said with a grin.

As well as having her Fake ID on her most of the time.

"Yeah and we totally piss those wankers off." she said watching him drink, and she had to admit she did not mind sharing with him. "What is your favorite?" she asked hoping to get a better sense. Although she was going to be honest being with Faolan would be earning her a lot of tickets right now. "I mean as long as you can handle drinking with me. Wouldn't want you getting expelled aye?" she asked. Even if she wouldn't care not like she had much of a future ahead of her after all.

Of course she had the password, without Hazel knowing. "Oh my dear you came to the right place, Hazel tends to leave her passwords about." she said looking at the bathroom. Eyeing Faolan as she was doing it hoping this night would end up being eventful. "Cabus Mandrake." she called. This was going to be so much fun and she watched as it opened. "Let's go."

@Faolan Finnigan

Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Emery
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Fifth Year
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Badger
Face Claim :
Dixie D'Amelio
Badges :
Sneaking Around (Emerald) Libra10Sneaking Around (Emerald) United11Sneaking Around (Emerald) Werwlf10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Gryffi10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Dada10Sneaking Around (Emerald) Pride10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Finnigan on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:14 pm

It wasn't like Faolan was the biggest troublemaker around. He also wasn't a stranger to detention. He liked to play pranks and try to liven things up a bit from time to time. And he often put off his schoolwork until he got stuck in detention finishing it up. He also enjoyed a good party, drink, and the occasional smoke. So, it wasn't really anything for him to reach out and take the bottle from Emery when she offered it to him. He tipped the bottle back and drank from it before listening to her words. "Yeah, I bet they tried to throw the book at you for that." He said with a laugh. They were pretty strict about using the secret corridors to get out of the school and such.

"They wouldn't know what hit 'em" He joked. Though, he was sure that if they were in detention together that they would probably annoy the heck out of whoever was stuck supervising them. It would be fun, though. "I'm not too picky. I do like a good firewhiskey, though." He said. It wasn't like there was usually much choice in what he drank since it was usually at one party or another. Occasionally with just a couple of friends. "I think I'll take my chances." He said with a chuckle. He wasn't really all that worried about getting expelled for doing a little drinking and sneaking around.

He grinned when she confirmed that she could get them in and then following her in, taking note of the password for later use. "You know, I was trying to get in here to blow up the toilets or something... But just drinking and hanging out sounds like much more fun." He said as the door closed behind him and the massive bathroom stretched out in front of him. He took another drink from the bottle then passed it back to her. "I always wondered why the prefects disappear into here and don't come back forever. Now I know why." He chuckled, inclining his head towards the massive tub.

@Emerald Cartwright
Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Faolan
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Gryffindor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Irish Setter
Face Claim :
Lucky Blue Smith
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Cartwright on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:24 am

Emery had to admire Faolan's willingness to mess with the side that wasn't being boring. She didn't get why more Gryffindors took advantage of having fun. Especially those Nott who only know how to run their mouth and yet not have any reckless fun. "The book is nothing. I'm not here to write names, plus I am pretty sure my hands would suffer from carpel tunnel." she chuckled. Writing and writing sounded like a lot more pain than good right now, she took some more sips.

When Faolan let her take control of this she smirked. "Okay don't whine when you get expelled. But I suppose you'd be my partner in crime then." she laughed entering the bathroom. God the bathroom was beautiful and the stuff that went on her made her laugh. Letting Faolan have the bottle she gave a huge chuckle as walked in and headed right over to massive tub. "I should have snagged two drinks if I knew you were going drink that done fast." she said giving him a smirk.

The girl looked at the tub and back at him. "They probably sleep for hours and then sneak any partner they could for a good time. But I hear Myrtle also haunts her." she said hoping to meet the ghost who loved to make everyone life a lot of hell.

@Faolan Finnigan

Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Emery
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Fifth Year
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Badger
Face Claim :
Dixie D'Amelio
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Finnigan Today at 12:58 am

Faolan was always down for having some fun. He didn't know why so many in their house, or in the school in general were always so serious. It didn't make much sense to him. They were all young, after all. Wasn't this the time that they were supposed to be having fun and making mistakes? That was what he thought. But it seemed that a lot of others didn't think like that. Luckily, Emery did. Which meant at least there was someone he could have a good time with even if others were too busy trying to be serious all the time. "Aye, you're probably right." He said with a laugh.

"No promises." He teased in regards to him not whining if he got expelled. "Partners in crime doesn't sound so bad. What are your thoughts on blowing things up?" It was kind of Faolan's trademark. One that had been passed down from his father. He just used it for pranks instead of being so embarrassed by it. He shrugged, looking around. "At least you'll know for next time." He teased, still a little in awe of the room they were now standing in. Why did the prefects need a bathroom like this when theirs was nowhere near as nice? "When you put it that way, not a bad way to spend a night." Though, he shook his head at the mentioning of Moaning Myrtle. "Unless Myrtle manages to disrupt the fun." Because wouldn't that be a mood killer? He moved over to the faucet of the tub and leaned down to turn it on. "Thought we might as well try this out while we're here, aye?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Faolan
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Gryffindor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Irish Setter
Face Claim :
Lucky Blue Smith
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Cartwright Today at 2:00 am

Emerald was definitely down for blowing things up and using the pyromaniacs. ”You are really your father’s son.” she said with a tease. It didn't take a lot to know the story of Seamus Finnigan and his pranks. A shrug came where she didn't expect this to happen and she gave him a grin. ”I did and may have just earned myself a drinking buddy.” giving him a cheerful smirk she laughed a bit.

Water sex was never her thing, because the idea of a bed or random place sounded better. ”Yeah if you are into the idea of water sex and I guess there is more privacy here then the pool after all.” she said giving him a grin. Maybe it just mattered the place, and she looked at him turn the faucet on. ”So you really want to take advantage of this night.” she said. The girl did not mind a swim. ”Question for you is  have you seen a girl naked before?” because if she was going to swim. She was stripping.

@Faolan Finnigan

Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Emery
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Fifth Year
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Badger
Face Claim :
Dixie D'Amelio
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum