I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
Coven of Vampires EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
Coven of Vampires EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Coven of Vampires

Go down

Coven of Vampires Empty Coven of Vampires

Post by Kieran Count on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:23 pm

This is going to be the Count family, they're royal vampires having been born in the 1600s and are still alive and kicking to this very day. The Count family have been running from vampire hunters who're trying to kill them off and in the 1800s the youngest of the Count clan was murdered by hunters and Kieran blames himself since the two were out the night that the youngest of the clan was killed. It was a hard life for them after that and since then have built up a hatred for all hunters. They took one of their own and they will pay with their lives.

So here is the family of Kieran, Kieran is the third born out of five but since one is deceased there will only be four children remaining, Kieran is 17 and in Hogwarts even though he is far from a teenager, the oldest of the Count children is betrothed to @Nicoleta Miller but no one in the family knows that the oldest is a closet gay and wants his betrothed to be happy with his younger brother Kieran who he had ordered to be the body guard of Nicoletta. Here is my Profile for Kieran if anyone wants to read the backstory.

Damien Count - 696 - Born in 1325 - Vampire by birth - King - Father of the Count Children - Open FC/Personality

Ambrosia Count - 607 - Born in 1414 - Turned by Damien - Queen - Mother of the Count children - Open FC/Personality

Luther Count - 379 - Born in 1642 - Vampire by birth - Prince/Heir - Oldest of the Count children - Open FC/Personality - Homosexual (Closeted)

Celeste Count - 372 - Born in 1649 - Vampire by birth - Princess - Second oldest of the Count children - Open FC/Personality

Kieran Count - 355 - Born in 1665 - Vampire by birth - Prince - Third oldest of the Count Children - Dominic Sherwood - Taken by me!

Rodolfo Count - 352 - Born in 1669 - Vampire by birth - Prince - Fourth oldest of the Count children - Open FC/Personality
Kieran Count
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Caroline
Goes By :
Kieran
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :