Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Albus Potter Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

Albus Potter Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
personal cathedrals ((azazel))
Albus Potter EmptyMon May 10, 2021 7:19 pm by James Potter

garcon garcon ((open))
Albus Potter EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:40 pm by Aezoria

profile testing
Albus Potter EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:30 pm by James Potter

Fugue State [JCINK]
Albus Potter EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

Fugue State [JCINK]
Albus Potter EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

Jcink Move!
Albus Potter EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

Better Off Dead (Tabby)
Albus Potter EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Selwyn

keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
Albus Potter EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Selwyn

Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
Albus Potter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
affiliates

Albus Potter

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Slytherin Fourth Year
  • by Albus Pott.er Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 amPermalink
    Albus Potter FyKM3D

Basics

Name: Albus Severus Potter
    Nicknames: Al
    Titles:
    Date of Birth: July 31, 2006
    Blood Status: Halfblood
    Hometown: Somewhere in Britain
    Current Home: Somewhere in Britain
    Nationality: British
    School: Hogwarts
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Wand: 11 inches, Ash, Phoenix Tail Feather

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style: His hair is very short and messy. Albus isn't one for combing his hair and it tends to often be a thing that he wakes up with.
    Eye Color: Emerald Green
    Body Type: Skinny
    Height: 5.7
    Other Distinguishing Features: His Eyes
    Clothing Style: Very Casual

Freestyle

A name is not what defines you.

Yet I am named after two of Hogwarts most notorious headmasters, and one who had served as a double agent and was left heartbroken by my grandmother. The other being a man who was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, and they were two of us the bravest men. I admired both men and according to my father I was like both men.

I always felt more connected to Severus Snape.

Sure he was a foul git who was a dick to my father and my father didn’t always deserve to be treated like that in the slightest. But the man had been trying to save my father and while Albus Dumbledore was baiting my father. Even if neither of them could ever truly escape the power in which came with Lord Voldemort. A dark wizard who was such a goddamn coward for wanting to kill a child and made Severus Snape suffer a horrible death.

Love is the strongest and most powerful emotion.

A man who had never truly experienced love, and a man who deserved all that he ever received for trying to kill my father numerous times. Due to this until I got to Hogwarts I was a kid who spent his late nights reading old war books. It didn’t help the bias that my family held with the house of Slytherin except my father who always saw the good.

My father told me that love is something that made people sacrifice their life.

It’s why my grandparents sacrificed their life for love. Yet both my namesakes never truly got to have their chance with true love, and then there was me. I didn’t truly know this until about my third year after I broke into the restricted section. To me I had been given a life that was filled with love and was the son of the most famous alive. Or a name that you’d be stupid to know about and I always felt like I was the only one who truly appreciated my father. I was the one who shared a birthday with him and also the same birthdate as my godfather. The one who was most like him in so many ways.

Although I followed more rules than he ever did.

The sibling who was the goody two shoes of the bunch. I loved my family and until I got to Hogwarts I followed the same mindset as them. It was where I realized that love is a thing both my namesakes fought for, but never truly got it. Yet I could relate more to Snape who was a man that was never truly happy, but was willing to fight. He understood love, and maybe I am not like him because I always treat others with respect. Once I got to Hogwarts though my best class was trying to brew the best Potion ever. I had been most avid and also a kid who would be found in the Potion lab, and it took my friends having to get me to play Quidditch was where I was able to get out of the lab.

I guess it was the fact I admired Severus Snape.
    Although I played the sport that made him probably despised due to how he treated my father and had an outlook toward my grandfather. But I wanted to make a man proud and give him a love that he never truly got, because being named after him it was the least I could do and try to follow the example in which Albus Dumbledore. After I believe Severus Snape was a man that he trusted with his life after Gellert Grindelwald.

But a name isn’t supposed to define you right? Yet I feel the need to pay respect.
    Albus Pott.er
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Albus Potter 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Albus Potter 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    University Student
  • by Louis Weasley Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 pmPermalink
    Accepted
    Louis Weasley
    badges
    Nickname : Lou
    Mini Ava : Albus Potter Louis
    Quote : Smiling
    Alias : Violet
    Relationship Status : Married
    partner image : Albus Potter Lbrpicon4
    sexual orientation : Heterosexual
    blood purity : Half-Blood
    galleons : 10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin codificada por KilljoyCodes. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.