I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
Albus Potter EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
Albus Potter EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Albus Potter

Go down

Albus Potter Empty Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter on Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 am

Albus Potter FyKM3D

Basics

Name: Albus Severus Potter
Nicknames: Al
Titles:
Date of Birth: July 31, 2006
Blood Status: Halfblood
Hometown: Somewhere in Britain
Current Home: Somewhere in Britain
Nationality: British
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: 11 inches, Ash, Phoenix Tail Feather

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: His hair is very short and messy. Albus isn't one for combing his hair and it tends to often be a thing that he wakes up with.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Body Type: Skinny
Height: 5.7
Other Distinguishing Features: His Eyes
Clothing Style: Very Casual

Freestyle

A name is not what defines you.

Yet I am named after two of Hogwarts most notorious headmasters, and one who had served as a double agent and was left heartbroken by my grandmother. The other being a man who was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, and they were two of us the bravest men. I admired both men and according to my father I was like both men.

I always felt more connected to Severus Snape.

Sure he was a foul git who was a dick to my father and my father didn’t always deserve to be treated like that in the slightest. But the man had been trying to save my father and while Albus Dumbledore was baiting my father. Even if neither of them could ever truly escape the power in which came with Lord Voldemort. A dark wizard who was such a goddamn coward for wanting to kill a child and made Severus Snape suffer a horrible death.

Love is the strongest and most powerful emotion.

A man who had never truly experienced love, and a man who deserved all that he ever received for trying to kill my father numerous times. Due to this until I got to Hogwarts I was a kid who spent his late nights reading old war books. It didn’t help the bias that my family held with the house of Slytherin except my father who always saw the good.

My father told me that love is something that made people sacrifice their life.

It’s why my grandparents sacrificed their life for love. Yet both my namesakes never truly got to have their chance with true love, and then there was me. I didn’t truly know this until about my third year after I broke into the restricted section. To me I had been given a life that was filled with love and was the son of the most famous alive. Or a name that you’d be stupid to know about and I always felt like I was the only one who truly appreciated my father. I was the one who shared a birthday with him and also the same birthdate as my godfather. The one who was most like him in so many ways.

Although I followed more rules than he ever did.

The sibling who was the goody two shoes of the bunch. I loved my family and until I got to Hogwarts I followed the same mindset as them. It was where I realized that love is a thing both my namesakes fought for, but never truly got it. Yet I could relate more to Snape who was a man that was never truly happy, but was willing to fight. He understood love, and maybe I am not like him because I always treat others with respect. Once I got to Hogwarts though my best class was trying to brew the best Potion ever. I had been most avid and also a kid who would be found in the Potion lab, and it took my friends having to get me to play Quidditch was where I was able to get out of the lab.

I guess it was the fact I admired Severus Snape.
Although I played the sport that made him probably despised due to how he treated my father and had an outlook toward my grandfather. But I wanted to make a man proud and give him a love that he never truly got, because being named after him it was the least I could do and try to follow the example in which Albus Dumbledore. After I believe Severus Snape was a man that he trusted with his life after Gellert Grindelwald.

But a name isn’t supposed to define you right? Yet I feel the need to pay respect.
Albus Potter
Slytherin Fourth Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Al
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Fourth Year
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Louis Tomlinson

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter Empty Re: Albus Potter

Post by Louis Weasley on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Accepted
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
Albus Potter Aries10Albus Potter Great-10Albus Potter Appara10Albus Potter Huffle11Albus Potter Charms10Albus Potter Headbo10Albus Potter Padloc10Albus Potter Phoeni10Albus Potter Toxic10Albus Potter Snowfl10Albus Potter Hot-tu10Albus Potter Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum