Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #65
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Secret Meetings [Kieran]

Go down

Secret Meetings [Kieran] Empty Secret Meetings [Kieran]

Post by Nicoleta Miller on Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:10 am

The short owl had been sent sometime earlier in the day, it was hidden in the elaborate collar that was worn by her Norwegian Forest cat. It was a hidden compartment that only Kieran would know to look in, so she had little fear of it being intercepted. It had simply read, 3rd floor forbidden corridor, 2am. -N. Short and sweet. Then she just had to wait for the time to come, to pass time like there was nothing going on that didn't happen on a normal day. She went to bed that night like she always did, but she made sure that she was up and sneaking out of the dorm in time to make it to the corridor. She knew that there was probably somewhere that they could meet that would be closer, but she thought that the forbidden corridor would at least not have prefects or anyone else run across them as they were meeting. It would be more difficult for them to get there, but then her hope was that they wouldn't be caught together at least.

She made it to the corridor without incident then hid back in the shadows to wait for him to arrive.

@Kieran Count
Nicoleta Miller
Slytherin Seventh Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Nicole or Nikki
Blood Status :
Vampire
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Secretly Dating
Faction :
Other
Patronus :
non corporeal
Face Claim :
Alejandra Alonso
Badges :
Secret Meetings [Kieran] Virgo10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Romani10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Vampir11Secret Meetings [Kieran] Slythe10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Charms10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Padloc10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Toxic10

Back to top Go down

Secret Meetings [Kieran] Empty Re: Secret Meetings [Kieran]

Post by Kieran Count on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:08 am

He shouldn't have been surprised when it came to getting a letter from Nikki in a way that only he would know. He always made sure to give her feline a small treat here and there to show his gratitude for coming to find him. He really didn't fall asleep, he had waited in his room and pretended he was asleep before flashing out of there. Perks of being a vampire.

He made his way to the forbidden corridor, it was sad to say he thought it would be more heavily guarded but it didn't seem like it, oh well. Good for him really. When he spotted the lovely Nikki, he smiled. "Well well, look what we have here, the little rebel you" he teased.

@Nicoleta Miller
Kieran Count
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Caroline
Goes By :
Kieran
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Lion
Face Claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoleta Miller on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:29 pm

Nicoleta had done her research before she had decided on a place to meet Kieran. They weren't supposed to be seen socializing, they weren't supposed to know each other. But she was feeling a little cut off from everything that she had ever known and she just needed a familiar face. Maybe she was meant to be wed to his brother, but his brother wasn't here at this point in time when he was. So, he was the one that she turned to.

She heard steps approaching the corridor as she stood there in the shadows. She didn't make herself known, though. Not until she could see who was entering the corridor. Of course, her hiding in the shadows wouldn't hide her from someone like Kieran, but she was betting it would work for a normal person. Sure enough, he spotted her and she stepped out from the shadows. "Everyone has to be a bit of a rebel sometimes." She said with a small smile. "I checked this place out numerous times before I found it safe enough to meet in." She assured him. He may be teasing her now, but she knew it was his job to look after her.

@Kieran Count
Nicoleta Miller
Slytherin Seventh Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Nicole or Nikki
Blood Status :
Vampire
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Secretly Dating
Faction :
Other
Patronus :
non corporeal
Face Claim :
Alejandra Alonso
Badges :
Secret Meetings [Kieran] Virgo10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Romani10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Vampir11Secret Meetings [Kieran] Slythe10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Charms10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Padloc10Secret Meetings [Kieran] Toxic10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Count on Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Kieran couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. "You may have yes but you do realize that if we get caught here together my brother will hear about it right? But I don't mind that, my brother doesn't seem like the angry and jealous type if you ask me" Kieran responded to her.

@Nicoleta Miller
Kieran Count
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Caroline
Goes By :
Kieran
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Lion
Face Claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoleta Miller on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Nicoleta bit at her bottom lip when he spoke about his brother finding out about them meeting. She knew that she was supposed to be eventually married to his brother so that they could combine their families' power or whatever. She was the last in the royal lineage as far as her own family was concerned. His family was much larger, it was thought to be for the best and something that had been planned since she was just a child. "I doubt your brother would mind all that much. I think he is only agreeing out of duty more so than anything else." She had nothing against his brother, she actually rather liked him in a friendly way. But she never got that he felt anything romantic for her. And he had always kind of sidestepped any kind of advances she had ever made. "So, I think we're safe on that level." She said, knowing that they had bigger things to worry about than his brother's non-existant jealousy.

@Kieran Count
Nicoleta Miller
Slytherin Seventh Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Nicole or Nikki
Blood Status :
Vampire
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Secretly Dating
Faction :
Other
Patronus :
non corporeal
Face Claim :
Alejandra Alonso
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Count on Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:19 pm

That was true, Kieran's older brother gave little care in the world about what was going on, he only sent Kieran here to act like he cared but there was something about it, there was just something in his brother's eyes that showed that he didn't really care if he was there or not. Their parents wanted the marriage not his brother. "That is true, don't get me wrong my brother means well its more of the fact of getting him to actually bring out that caring side" Kieran said.

@Nicoleta Miller
Kieran Count
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Caroline
Goes By :
Kieran
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Lion
Face Claim :
Dominic Sherwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoleta Miller Today at 12:34 am

Nicoleta sighed. She had known from the time that she was a child that she was destined to marry someone from one of the other royal families. It was how all of this worked. And the fact that she was the only child in her family line made it even more important. Of course, vampire lines were a bit more progressive as things went. They didn't see her as merely a pawn in a grand scheme. No, she was set to be the next ruler. They just thought it would be even better if they tied together the two lines. And that was only more important now that she was the only one left alive.

She still wasn't completely thrilled to be paired off with someone who barely seemed to care about her, though. At least Kieran was someone she could talk to, someone who she got along with well. "I've known him for some time now, I doubt I'll be able to drag out that caring side if I haven't been able to yet." She said with a sigh. She hated the thought of being caught in a loveless marriage. But unless something better came up, she was kind of stuck.

@Kieran Count
Nicoleta Miller
Slytherin Seventh Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Nicole or Nikki
Blood Status :
Vampire
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Secretly Dating
Faction :
Other
Patronus :
non corporeal
Face Claim :
Alejandra Alonso
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum