Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Varian Vikonnol Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Varian Vikonnol Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
Hide Your Heart (Pandora)
by Raven Avery Yesterday at 1:09 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:28 pm
irons in the fire ((faye))
by Narkissos Jetson Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:25 pm
Just like you (Jaromir)
by Jaromir Krol Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:28 pm
Finding My Way Back Home
by Alessandro Jilani Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:55 pm
personal cathedrals ((azazel))
by James Potter Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:42 pm
starter ((raven))
by Cambyses Dracul Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:23 pm
bare it all (Nova)
by Nova Carrow Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:57 pm
silence finally in my head
by Harrison Jetson Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 pm
Varian Vikonnol Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Varian Vikonnol

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Hogwarts Professor
  • by Varian Vikonnol Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:04 pmPermalink
    Varian Vikonnol 37977127e75e43c50579c6b4ff8a14b3

Basics

Name: Varian Levi Vikonnol
    Nicknames: Vari
    Titles: Prince of the Vamps (calls himself that)
    Date of Birth: May 10, 1774
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: Wales, England
    Current Home: London
    Nationality: English
    School: Hogwarts
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Wand: 10, oak, dragon heartstring

Appearance

Hair Color: Blonde
    Hair Style: Mostly down, sometimes he has it up in a little man bun but he's a guy and doesn't focus much on his hair.
    Eye Color: Was blue, now red
    Body Type: Has muscle
    Height: 6,0
    Other Distinguishing Features: He's pale
    Clothing Style: Mostly blacks and reds, doesn't really care what he looks like inside but outside he dresses up a little bit in whatever he feels like that day, leather, dressy, etc.

Freestyle

I was born and raised in the 1700s, back then was not as easy as it is nowadays. I was literally forced into an arranged marriage when I was three years old and to this day I am still highly annoyed with it. Of course I got stuck marrying her and honestly, not a fan. We just don't really click in some ways, she is pretty don't get me wrong but she is just not that type for me. Always trying to be the proper good girl that was she was taught and raised to be, it's kind of boring to say the least. I just want that spunk you know?

When I was turned into a vampire it was probably the best day of my life, of course I had to keep my distance from my wife (insert eye roll) but it was okay, it gave me time to live some sort of immortal life that I was enjoying really. The only problem was, my damn wife. She got turned after me and it broke her heart and caused her to cry everyday for a year! Thanks to the stupid vampire that turned her, I got stuck dealing with it. Instead of getting rid of her I kept her around but she also learned to break from her shell a bit but that didn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted. Hell I got five kids that I know of because I couldn't keep it in my pants, another reason why my wife cried, because when she was human she couldn't give me children and even as an immortal she still cannot. Oh well!
    Varian Vikonnol
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Varian Vikonnol 3e2fdde7f181bb9b0c1aea465b71467c
    Alias : Caroline
    Relationship Status : dating isabel burke
    partner image : Varian Vikonnol X8ki69s
    sexual orientation : Bisexual
    blood purity : Pureblood
    galleons : Text
    badges :
    Varian Vikonnol Proff10Varian Vikonnol Hedtch10Varian Vikonnol Vampir11Varian Vikonnol Transf10Varian Vikonnol Pride10Varian Vikonnol Baby-s10
    Varian Vikonnol Padloc10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Gryffindor Seventh Year
  • by James Potter Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 pmPermalink
    Accepted

Varian Vikonnol Keithgif12
    James Potter
    badges
    Nickname : jamesy
    Mini Ava : Varian Vikonnol Keithgif11
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : confused af
    partner image : Varian Vikonnol Keithgif3
    sexual orientation : homosexual
    blood purity : half-blood
    galleons : Text
    badges :
    Varian Vikonnol Gryffi10Varian Vikonnol Capric10Varian Vikonnol Great-10 Varian Vikonnol Music-10Varian Vikonnol Pride10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.