Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Varian Vikonnol

Go down

Varian Vikonnol Empty Varian Vikonnol

Post by Varian Vikonnol on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:04 pm

Varian Vikonnol 37977127e75e43c50579c6b4ff8a14b3

Basics

Name: Varian Levi Vikonnol
Nicknames: Vari
Titles: Prince of the Vamps (calls himself that)
Date of Birth: May 10, 1774
Blood Status: Pureblood
Hometown: Wales, England
Current Home: London
Nationality: English
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: 10, oak, dragon heartstring

Appearance

Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Mostly down, sometimes he has it up in a little man bun but he's a guy and doesn't focus much on his hair.
Eye Color: Was blue, now red
Body Type: Has muscle
Height: 6,0
Other Distinguishing Features: He's pale
Clothing Style: Mostly blacks and reds, doesn't really care what he looks like inside but outside he dresses up a little bit in whatever he feels like that day, leather, dressy, etc.

Freestyle

I was born and raised in the 1700s, back then was not as easy as it is nowadays. I was literally forced into an arranged marriage when I was three years old and to this day I am still highly annoyed with it. Of course I got stuck marrying her and honestly, not a fan. We just don't really click in some ways, she is pretty don't get me wrong but she is just not that type for me. Always trying to be the proper good girl that was she was taught and raised to be, it's kind of boring to say the least. I just want that spunk you know?

When I was turned into a vampire it was probably the best day of my life, of course I had to keep my distance from my wife (insert eye roll) but it was okay, it gave me time to live some sort of immortal life that I was enjoying really. The only problem was, my damn wife. She got turned after me and it broke her heart and caused her to cry everyday for a year! Thanks to the stupid vampire that turned her, I got stuck dealing with it. Instead of getting rid of her I kept her around but she also learned to break from her shell a bit but that didn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted. Hell I got five kids that I know of because I couldn't keep it in my pants, another reason why my wife cried, because when she was human she couldn't give me children and even as an immortal she still cannot. Oh well!
Varian Vikonnol
Hogwarts Professor
Alias :
Caroline
Goes By :
Varian
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Hogwarts Professor
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Married
Faction :
To himself
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Jamie Campbell Bower

Back to top Go down

Varian Vikonnol Empty Re: Varian Vikonnol

Post by James Potter on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 pm

Accepted

Varian Vikonnol Keithgif12
James Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
James
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Closetedish Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Seeing Niall?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
David Cassidy
Badges :
Varian Vikonnol Capric10Varian Vikonnol Great-10Varian Vikonnol Gryffi10Varian Vikonnol Music-10Varian Vikonnol Pride10Varian Vikonnol Toxic10Varian Vikonnol Snowfl10Varian Vikonnol Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum