Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

a friendship of sorts (cherry)

Go down

a friendship of sorts (cherry) Empty a friendship of sorts (cherry)

Post by Hazel Cartwright on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Hazel knew she needed to go into 2021 finding more time for her friends. She was too wrapped up in Jovian and the girl hated how he treated her. Encouraging violence upon her younger sister and she knew that she needed to just try to be better.

Maybe it could start with some lunch with Cherry.

Even if she knew her friend was close to Louis, one of her other friends. The female sat and waited with some hot chocolate In her hands for her friend to show.

@Cherry Darling

a friendship of sorts (cherry) AAAiVPe
set credit goes to conformity at sp!
Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Hazel
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Jovian Medina
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Kendall Jenner
Badges :
a friendship of sorts (cherry) Aquari10a friendship of sorts (cherry) United11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Huffle11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Histor10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Prefec10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Engage10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Phoeni10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Toxic10

Back to top Go down

a friendship of sorts (cherry) Empty Re: a friendship of sorts (cherry)

Post by Cherry Darling on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:23 pm

After dealing with a gang of unruly first years, Cherry rushed down to the Three Broomsticks to meet with Hazel; it had been a while since they've been able to properly hang out as they both had a lot going on.

She found Hazel and took the seat across from her. "Sorry for being late. I got held up as one of the younger prefects had a hard time dealing with some first years." Cherry was hoping a good round of detentions would help with that.

"How are you?"

@Hazel Cartwright
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :
a friendship of sorts (cherry) Aquari10a friendship of sorts (cherry) United11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Appara10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Ravenc10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Astron10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Headbo10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Pride10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Padloc10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Snowfl10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Hot-tu10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Cartwright on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Hazel knew that Cherry had a lot more duties than she did. She was just a prefect, her friend was a head girl and therefore had a lot of head girl duties. When her friend came in she smiled and she said. "Don't worry about it, and it's good to know you helped that prefect. Getting people to listen especially children are one of the hardest things to do ever." she chuckled.

It wasn't one of her favorite jobs of being a prefect.

"I got us some hot chocolate, but I just told the waiter you are coming." she said hoping her friend was okay with what she had gotten for her. She wanted it to be perfect. She felt like she had a lot to make up for when it came to her friends and she wanted to make the best of it.

@Cherry Darling

Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Hazel
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Jovian Medina
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Kendall Jenner
Badges :
a friendship of sorts (cherry) Aquari10a friendship of sorts (cherry) United11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Huffle11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Histor10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Prefec10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Engage10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Phoeni10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Toxic10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Cherry smiled in relief. Sure, she should've figured that Hazel would be understanding, but you never knew sometimes.

"That's perfectly fine! I've been wanting to try that new ramen place, Misogood. I was thinking maybe as a date with Louis one weekend..."

@Hazel Cartwright
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :
a friendship of sorts (cherry) Aquari10a friendship of sorts (cherry) United11a friendship of sorts (cherry) Appara10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Ravenc10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Astron10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Headbo10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Pride10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Padloc10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Snowfl10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Hot-tu10a friendship of sorts (cherry) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Cartwright on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:13 pm

She needed to think of more ideas for a date night with Jovian. Even if she had a feeling he wouldn't like it, but there was more to life. The Hufflepuff wanted this to be like a normal relationship, in which you do things with your partner, and she looked at Cherry. "That sounds like a good idea. I think Louis would love to try something like that." she said with a smile.

Hazel wasn't sure she wanted to bring Jovian name up right now.

@Jovian Medina

Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Hazel
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Jovian Medina
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Kendall Jenner
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:17 pm

"For Christmas, we had a date in Niliton's library! It was a total surprise, and I just love how thoughtful he is. I want to do something in return, but that may wait until his birthday. Or Valentine's. Whenever I get an idea."

Cherry was head over heels for Louis. That was obvious.

"Things are complicated though as one of his sister's doesn't like me, and I've been a bit worried..."

@Hazel Cartwright
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Cartwright on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:14 am

Hazel was not going to lie she was very jealous of Louis and Cherry. He treated her so well and the idea for a date sounded boring, but also really spontaneous. Not a stupid dinner party that would end in her getting sly ass remarks on her dreams, and she truly believed that she probably worked ten times harder than Jovian had ever done in his entire life. She only wanted to loving and supportive of him, and part of her wanted to believe he had some good in him.

"That's really romantic you know. Let me guess you guys spent hours and hours reading stories about circle over pie and old ministry laws." she said with a chuckle. She wished that she had some kind of happy ending with a guy, and she gave Cherry a smile, "Maybe make that ramen place a date? It's Japanese and I think it could be pretty romantic you know." she said with a smile. Hazel had so many plans to try and woo over Jovian and she was starting to hate it. "I wish I can say the same for myself." she sighed.

Why couldn't Jovian let her in?

Her best friend's next couple words came out about a sister and winning approval, "That has too fucking suck like who wouldn't like you. You are literally one of the most smartest students Hogwarts has seen since the days of Hermione Granger." she groaned. If someone said anything about Cherry, Hazel had really wanted to have a word with them about it.

@Cherry Darling

Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Hazel
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Jovian Medina
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Kendall Jenner
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:40 am

"Actually, we had cake and wine. I tried really hard to resist making out with him there," Cherry replied with a giggle. "So, we got a room afterwards."

Smiling, she nodded. "That's what I was thinking of doing. I just need to think of when or if it'd just be a Hogsmeade weekend thing." Obviously, it had to be at a time that'd work for the both of them if it was just a regular Hogsmeade date.

"You weren't around for this, but it all began with my body count and the fact he and I got a bit too steamy during never have I ever once..."

@Hazel Cartwright
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Cartwright on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:43 am

That sounded really romantic and it must have been nice to have a guy who cared about you, and didn't judge you for trying to work hard. "Right now you have no clue how much I envy you! You don't realize how much it would take for me to get Jovian to even consider that. Like I am trying to be supportive, but he is like I need to lower my expectations, and I am like no." she said with a sigh. She hated the idea of this being her fate, but she wanted to believe things could work.

"It's just hard you know, because I know this is my fate. But why can't he give it all." she said with a sigh, but she really didn't want to make this about her right now. But she wanted to give it off her self, and there was an easy solution to this, but she didn't want let people down. "Am I really that of annoying of
a person that it is hard to be supportive just like me?"
she asked putting her head in hands. God she felt so horrible now as she wanted to hear about Cherry plans. "I'm so sorry, because your date plan sound so fucking cool, and you are such a great girlfriend." she said with a sigh.

Body count shouldn't influence any relationship, "Really? Do his sisters not get the fact that people have a past and getting steamy? Wasn't Carina clingy as hell to him?" she asked. Like she was fucking sure that Carina had a lot bigger body count than Cherry.

@Cherry Darling

Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Marni
Goes By :
Hazel
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Engaged to Jovian Medina
Faction :
The Order
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Kendall Jenner
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Cherry genuinely felt bad for Hazel; it was insane to her how arranged marriages were still very much a thing in the 2020s. What was the need for such a practice nowadays?

"If nothing else, you can always try to cash in the life insurance." It probably wasn't the greatest of jokes to make, but at least she'd wind up with some freedom.

On the topic of his sisters... "It was just one of them. Apparently Carina only fucked Louis before she ended up getting with one of the transfer students here. She was extremely clingy though. I don't think he ever got to breathe. Yeah, he and I spend a lot of time together, but it's because we want to."

@Hazel Cartwright
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum