I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

hot tub time (open to all, rf)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Empty hot tub time (open to all, rf)

Post by Faye Phiera on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of the tents at the festival housed an enormous ground-set jacuzzi that could hold a lot of people. Faye knew that this was one thing she and Narks could enjoy together. It was like a prefect's bathroom away from home! She was sitting in there alone at the moment, but knew he would come by eventually.

((OOC: Rapid fire thread, one or two liners encouraged, just a bit of fun. Can throw anyone and everyone in that you want XD))
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Virgo10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Irelan10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10 hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Arithm10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Prefec10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Empty Re: hot tub time (open to all, rf)

Post by Lakelyn Munroe on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Lakelyn grinned brightly at Indigo. "I am! Quidditch is my favorite, of course. But my grandparents live in California and I spend most of my summers there surfing!"

@Indigo Macmillan
Lakelyn Munroe
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Lakelyn
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Rachel Hilbert
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Cancer10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Italy10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Huffle11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Captn10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Brooms11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Comc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Empty Re: hot tub time (open to all, rf)

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Carina kissed Jaromir back and smiled, "No. I havent seen him before. I guess hes new."
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Aquari10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Empath10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Layton on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:21 pm

Ethan chuckled and leaned forward a bit, "who blondie? She ain't really my type. I have a thing for brunettes."
Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Ethan or Jersey
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Musician
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Charlie Gillespie
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 United11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gryffi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Music-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lestrange on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:43 pm

This was NOT Athena's thing. But it had seemed to be the most bearable of all of the suggestions her mother had made to try to get her out of her family's tent. So, she had walked in, a little annoyed that there were so many people there. Maybe if she was lucky no one would even notice she had come in. They did all seem occupied with their own conversations already.
Athena Lestrange
Slytherin Fifth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Athena
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Bridget Satterlee
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gemini10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Potion10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:03 pm

Victoire finally got in the jacuzzi and decided to go over to her sister.

"What's the big issue, sissy?"

@Dominique Weasley

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Veela111hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Herbol10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gradu-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Unistu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Engage10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Phoeni10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Domonique rolled her eyes and looked at her sister, "I'm still not speaking to Louis."
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Dom
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Bounty Hunter
Sexual Orientation :
Love is love my dude
Relationship Status :
Dating Javier
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Kathryn Newton
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pisces10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Dada10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gradu-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Spear10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:51 pm

"Why? He's likely sad about it, he is! Baby brother is happy! We care for baby brother, don't we?!"

@Dominique Weasley

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Giphy
So I'm a little left of center
I'm a little out of tune
Some say I'm paranormal
So I just bend their spoon
Victoire Weasley
University Student
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Vic
Blood Status :
Half-blood
University Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
Doting on mushrooms/???
Faction :
Order of the Phoenix
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
Peggy Lipton
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Veela111hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Herbol10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gradu-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Unistu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Engage10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Phoeni10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:23 am

Faye felt a little giddy from all the attention she was getting off him, but disguised it fairly well. She raised her eyebrow at him. "Lucky me."
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Virgo10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Irelan10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10 hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Arithm10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Prefec10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:39 am

Cherry started whispering into Louis' ear as she decided to play some footsie with him. They really couldn't do much else with his sisters and some professors around them.

@Louis Weasley
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Aquari10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 United11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Astron10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Headbo10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Layton on Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:37 am

Ethan looked over the new girl that arrived at the tub and smirked before turning back to Faye, "Oh yeah. Fiery attitude too. I like it. You're jersey tough."
Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Ethan or Jersey
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Musician
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Charlie Gillespie
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 United11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gryffi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Music-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lestrange on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:43 pm

Luckily, no one seemed to notice her when she had come into the jacuzzi, which made her feel a little more comfortable as she let herself relax in her own little space of the jacuzzi.
Athena Lestrange
Slytherin Fifth Year
Alias :
Kacie
Goes By :
Athena
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Bridget Satterlee
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gemini10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Potion10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:51 pm

"She knows nothing about Jersey."

@Ethan Layton

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Narksu12
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Narks
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
brian molko
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Capric10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Prefec10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Layton on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:52 am

"Well then I guess I'll just have to teach her a little bit, wont I?"

@Narkissos Jetson
Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Ethan or Jersey
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Musician
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Charlie Gillespie
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:40 am

Indigo looked her over distastefully, and sat up inside of the tub. "That explains why my brother has taken an interest in such a derelict career choice, then. Your influence."

@Lakelyn Munroe
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Indigo / Indi
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Charms Student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Single?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Goat
Face Claim :
Tom Glynn-Carney
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Scorpi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Huffle11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Charms10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gradu-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Unistu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Prefec10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 am

"I'm okay with learning about where you come from, but I don't want anything weird coming out of it..." She said, looking at Ethan.

@Ethan Layton
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:42 am

"Toss us it here, mate!" He put his hands up to catch the beach ball.

@Reed Jackson

hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 FWrond
Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fred / Freddy
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Groundskeeper
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
OOTP
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Craig Charles
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gemini10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gryffi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Failed10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Phoeni10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Duck10

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:44 am

Louis wriggled a little and chuckled as Cherry played footsie with him. "Wouldn't it be nice to have a tub like this in your garden, but... maybe just a smaller one." For two people. He smiled at her playfully.

@Cherry Darling
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Aries10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Huffle11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Charms10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Headbo10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Phoeni10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:45 am

Carina raised an eyebrow at Faye, "Yeah. If anything normal were to come from it you may end up with a boyfriend. But then that would signal the end of the world."
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Aquari10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Empath10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Toxic10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Maguire on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 am

Niall slipped into the water near Abeline, released a sigh of comfort, and put his arm around her. "Ye got clothes on this time?" He teased, tickling her.

@Abeline Steele
Niall Maguire
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Niall
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Spencer Macpherson
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gryffi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:49 am

Faye narrowed her eyes at Carina. "What are you babbling about?"

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:50 am

"It would... Maybe an in-ground pool? With a waterfall?"

How romantic.

@Louis Weasley
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Cherry
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Head Girl
Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Louis Weasley
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Seahorse
Face Claim :
Lori Beth Denberg
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Aquari10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 United11hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Appara10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Ravenc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Astron10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Headbo10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Padloc10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Snowfl10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Layton on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:50 am

"I think she means if we keep spending time together, you'll fall for me. Shes exposing my plan." Ethan said with a fake pout

@Faye Phiera
Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Ethan or Jersey
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Musician
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Charlie Gillespie
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Abeline Steele on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:52 am

Abeline giggled as he tickled her, "If a bikini qualifies as clothes."

@Niall Maguire
Abeline Steele
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
?
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Relationship Status :
?
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
?
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Slythe10

Back to top Go down

Post by Niall Maguire on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:55 am

"Is it one of those that goes up between your arse cheeks?" He asked. "'Cause then I don't know if it's any better than being naked."

@Abeline Steele
Niall Maguire
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Niall
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Spencer Macpherson
Badges :
hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Taurus10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Great-10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Gryffi10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Pride10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Hot-tu10hot tub time (open to all, rf) - Page 4 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reed Jackson on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:56 am

"Totally!" He tossed the ball over to Fred. "Hot potato!"

@Fred Weasley II
Reed Jackson
Hogwarts Professor
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Reed
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Music Professor