I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
Fleur Weasley EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
Fleur Weasley EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Fleur Weasley

Go down

Fleur Weasley Empty Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 am

Fleur Weasley F2SS1d

Basics

Name: Fleur Isabelle Weasley
Nicknames: Phlegm (by Ginny, occasionally)
Titles: None
Date of Birth: 2nd August, 1977
Blood Status: Half-blood, quarter veela
Hometown: Bordeaux, France
Current Home: Shell Cottage, England
Nationality: French
School: Beauxbatons
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Wand: 9 1/2", Veela Hair, Rosewood

Appearance

Hair Color: Silvery blonde
Hair Style: Long, straight, fine
Eye Color: Dark blue
Body Type: Willowy
Height: 5'9"
Other Distinguishing Features: Graceful posture
Clothing Style: Prefers lighter fabrics, looser clothing, modest things, not afraid of colour but likes silver and grey the most.

Freestyle

Although Bill's Mother had become warmer towards her through the years, the next trying phase in their In-Law relationship was when Fleur started having children. Of course, Molly was full of opinions and strategies on how best to handle babies and children: having had seven of them herself. It had gone back to the years where Molly didn't trust her, and thought her merely a shallow, incompetent girl who wanted to steal her son away from the family.

"Do you know what she did to little Dominique? Laid her on her back! I told her, it's best on the side. Babies can hover during the night!"

"She's not feeding them properly again. They're not allowed this, not allowed that. Well I gave Louis a bit of ice cream earlier - poor boy - they're allowed some treats!"

"Victoire keeps putting things in her mouth, and she doesn't even notice half the time!"

"Honestly... that girl. She needs to listen to me!"

Fleur felt as though she was trying her best with her children. She wanted them to grow healthy and happy and to be respectful and caring of others. As her children grew older, she knew that she must have done everything right: they all had their own characters, but were all wonderful as individuals. Of course, she worried about them. She constantly worried about them.

Victoire, often perceived as scatter-brained and kooky: Fleur often worried about her obsessions and passions, and whether she could end up being in inpatient to St Mungo's more often than not. Dominique was the one she worried about the most, because she wasn't often close by. A lot of the time, she couldn't contact her. Then there was Louis, with his sweet naivety, who she imagined could easily be led astray by the cruel people of the world.

He was still the little boy who cried and said to his Mother: "I promised I'd keep something a secret for Dominique, but I'm worried about her and need to tell you. Am I bad?"

No! She thought. You could never be bad!

Fleur counted herself as very lucky. She had a loving husband, three bright and beautiful children, and her whole life ahead of her. She decided, instead of driving herself sick with worry over her children all the time, she would take an occupation. Now she is a tutor to French children who want to learn English, and to English children who want to learn French. At least it keeps her mind distracted.

Fleur Weasley
Order of the Phoenix Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fleur
Blood Status :
Quarter-Veela
French Tutor
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Married to Bill
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Swan
Face Claim :
Yvonne Strahovski
Badges :
Fleur Weasley Leo10Fleur Weasley France10Fleur Weasley Veela111Fleur Weasley Appara10Fleur Weasley Gradu-10Fleur Weasley Proff10Fleur Weasley Weddin10Fleur Weasley Baby-s10Fleur Weasley Phoeni10Fleur Weasley Tent10

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley Empty Re: Fleur Weasley

Post by James Potter on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am

Accepted

Fleur Weasley Keithgif12
James Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
James
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Closetedish Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Seeing Niall?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
David Cassidy
Badges :
Fleur Weasley Capric10Fleur Weasley Great-10Fleur Weasley Gryffi10Fleur Weasley Music-10Fleur Weasley Pride10Fleur Weasley Toxic10Fleur Weasley Snowfl10Fleur Weasley Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum