I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

fireworks celebration (Main Thread)

Go down

fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Empty fireworks celebration (Main Thread)

Post by Fred Weasley II on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:40 pm

It was getting close to midnight. Fred, his Dad and several other Weasleys were helping set up the fireworks for launching after the count down. Most of the fireworks were Wizard Wheezes merchandise, but there were several other contributors like Filibuster's and Zonko's. Just fifteen more minutes to go, and the spectators would see in the new year of 2021.

"All good?" He called out to his Dad, and received a thumbs up in response.

George Weasley sent up a spell into the dark sky, and a magical stop watch counted down from fifteen minutes: viewable to everyone in the camp. Some could stand closer if they wished. A lot of people had blankets and awnings set up on the hill to get the best view of the fireworks.

fireworks celebration (Main Thread) FWrond
Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Fred / Freddy
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Groundskeeper
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
OOTP
Patronus :
N/A
Face Claim :
Craig Charles
Badges :
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Gemini10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Great-10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Gryffi10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Failed10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Phoeni10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Hot-tu10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Tent10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Duck10

Back to top Go down

fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Empty Re: fireworks celebration (Main Thread)

Post by Miriam Baptist on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Miriam had been awaiting this moment all night, especially as she was looking forward to a nice rest after the last celebrations for the year. She knew tomorrow would be a rather fun day being the first of the year, but she desired some time to unwind.

With a picnic blanket that was situated in the best spot she could get, Miriam sat looking at the countdown timer that was in the starry sky. Where were some champagne glasses?

When no one is around, my dear
You'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
Spinning in my highest heels, love
Shining just for you
Miriam Baptist
Ministry Worker
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
Miriam
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Unspeakable
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
Hummingbird
Face Claim :
Sharon Tate
Badges :
fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Pisces10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Great-10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Appara10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Nonvrb10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Slythe10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Histor10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Gradu-10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Minist10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Deathe10fireworks celebration (Main Thread) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum