I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
unluckily lucky (molly) EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

unluckily lucky (molly)

Go down

unluckily lucky (molly) Empty unluckily lucky (molly)

Post by Alyn Jordan on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:22 am

He had just gotten used to the idea that he had a date, and now he had to find this new partner?! His nerves had really been put through their paces tonight, so he was hoping he could relax a lot more tomorrow.

Just as he approached his new partner, he was momentarily deflated. It was another pretty girl: not only that, but one of the Weasley girls. Talking to the pretty ones always put him on edge, but he reassured himself that this was only one dance and wasn't an actual date. He didn't have to put a show on for her or anything.

"Hello. You're Lucy, aren't you?" Not off to a good start when he got her confused with her sister.

@Molly Weasley II
Alyn Jordan
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Alyn
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student / Artist
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Tre Samuels
Badges :
unluckily lucky (molly) Virgo10unluckily lucky (molly) Great-10unluckily lucky (molly) Ravenc10unluckily lucky (molly) Snowfl10

Back to top Go down

unluckily lucky (molly) Empty Re: unluckily lucky (molly)

Post by Molly Weasley II on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Molly was here with someone for once. Even if the guy did at times disappear among these people. Anyways she never made a big deal from it. When the partner switch happened she was surprised to see someone who she barely even knew.

She looked at the guy and laughed when he called her Lucy. That was her sister name. She did shook her head at him.

"That's my sisters name. I'm Molly, like our grandma," she said with a small smile on her face. She introduced herself basically even.

@Alyn Jordan
Molly Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Alias :
Destiny
Goes By :
Mol
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Molly C. Quinn
Badges :
unluckily lucky (molly) Leo10unluckily lucky (molly) Great-10unluckily lucky (molly) Gryffi10unluckily lucky (molly) Prefec10unluckily lucky (molly) Pride10unluckily lucky (molly) Snowfl10unluckily lucky (molly) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyn Jordan on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:29 am

Alyn went slightly pink when he'd got her name wrong, Oops.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," He said, but the embarrassment didn't last too long. "I'm Alyn. Er - Alyn Jordan. Nice to meet you, Molly. I haven't really spoken to anyone in your family before, although James is probably the most notorious in sixth year." He chuckled a little at that. It wasn't like you could miss James amongst a crowd, although recently he had got a bit quiet.

He looked her over and gave her a thumbs up in approval. It was kind of dorky. "You look ace!"

@Molly Weasley II
Alyn Jordan
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Alyn
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student / Artist
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Tre Samuels
Badges :
unluckily lucky (molly) Virgo10unluckily lucky (molly) Great-10unluckily lucky (molly) Ravenc10unluckily lucky (molly) Snowfl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley II on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:56 am

Molly was kind of use to people getting all of these Weasley kids names wrong. There was way too many of them in this school.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Alyn. I see. Well yeah, he is for sure. Biggest trouble maker of us all. I'm the quietest one of us all to be honest," she said with a small smile on her face. It was good to see someone who was nice as her dance panter, not some mean person.

She smiled. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself too," she said back to him.

@Alyn Jordan
Molly Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Alias :
Destiny
Goes By :
Mol
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bi
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Molly C. Quinn
Badges :
unluckily lucky (molly) Leo10unluckily lucky (molly) Great-10unluckily lucky (molly) Gryffi10unluckily lucky (molly) Prefec10unluckily lucky (molly) Pride10unluckily lucky (molly) Snowfl10unluckily lucky (molly) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum