I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Inner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyToday at 12:29 am by Guest

» Are you okay? (Hyacinth)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Lakelyn Munroe

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Riddle Tent (Riddle Family +Friends)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Aquila Malfoy

» Just stopping by. [Samara]
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Kane Rosier

» An Unexpected Surprise (Javier)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Javier Morais

» Shopping Spree (open)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Isabel Burke

» snakeskin ((gabriella))
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Gabriella Riddle

» so i can go on (gabby)
You've got to be kidding (Faye) EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Gabriella Riddle

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor19
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw10
Slytherin15
Total #57
spotlights
Emmerich Zaima
Ariel Moretti
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

You've got to be kidding (Faye)

Go down

You've got to be kidding (Faye) Empty You've got to be kidding (Faye)

Post by Carina Malfoy on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Carina couldn't believe who she had gotten matched up with for the partner swap. Faye fucking Phiera. Of all the people it had to be her. She groaned before looking around for her. She wanted to get it over with.

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :
You've got to be kidding (Faye) Aquari10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Great-10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Empath10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Slythe10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Padloc10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Toxic10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Snowfl10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Hot-tu10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Tent10

Back to top Go down

You've got to be kidding (Faye) Empty Re: You've got to be kidding (Faye)

Post by Faye Phiera on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:44 am

Oh God. Someone really had it out for her here. The pairings were supposed to be random, although Faye was certain there was some kind of rigging going on. Carina - really?! Faye tapped her sharply on the back, and was ready to greet her with her signature bitch face.

"Nice to see you're actually wearing a lot of fabric that isn't skin-tight," She commented flatly.

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
You've got to be kidding (Faye) Virgo10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Irelan10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Appara10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Ravenc10 You've got to be kidding (Faye) Arithm10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Prefec10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Toxic10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Snowfl10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Hot-tu10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Carina groaned when she felt a poke on her back, knowing it was Faye. She turned with her own bitch face and signature smirk, "No surprise that you are too. Do you ever let loose and shed a few layers. Maybe it would help with the bitchy thing you call your attitude."

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :
You've got to be kidding (Faye) Aquari10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Great-10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Empath10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Slythe10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Padloc10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Toxic10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Snowfl10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Hot-tu10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:43 pm

“You’re the one with the bad attitude,” She retorted, “I thought you would have grown up a bit by now, but you’re still a silly little girl with a superiority complex...”

She perked her brow at her. “I think most of the boys in this school see that too, seeing as they didn’t ask you to the ball.”

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :
You've got to be kidding (Faye) Virgo10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Irelan10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Appara10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Ravenc10 You've got to be kidding (Faye) Arithm10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Prefec10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Toxic10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Snowfl10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Hot-tu10You've got to be kidding (Faye) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:16 pm

"The only thing bad around here is the fact that I have to deal with you and be stuck staring at your face. I chose to come alone. Why limit myself to just one when I can dance with them all? And once again, it's no surprise you dont have a date. And no, if you came with Narks it doesnt count." She pushed her hair from her face and glared at her

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:34 am

"I didn't come with Narks, actually," She snapped, defensively, "Unlike your lack of limits, I don't need to be around any boys to have a good time." She said that with some air of satisfaction, although there was something about her voice that didn't sound too convincing.

"Even if I did come with Narks, why does he not count?" She asked her, sounding and looking quite stroppy.

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:03 pm

"That much is obvious. Maybe if you did have a good time with a boy youd be less of a raging bitch. You need to get laid." She laughed when she asked why Narks wouldnt count, "Because hes not someone youd fuck. Hes your friend. It's not really a date."

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:17 pm

"Raging bitch? Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?" She sighed, feeling as though she wasn't as much as a bitch as Carina. She only seemed like one, because she was actually doing her job as a prefect. "What's your excuse then? From the way you're throwing yourself at anything, I'd say you're a accusing the wrong person!"

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 pm

"And I'd say you obviously dont have your information correct. Yes, I may flirt. But that doesnt mean I open my legs for everyone. The only person I've been with is still Louis. So before you go trying to paint a scarlet letter on my robes, learn the proper information." She was tired of being accused of being a whore just because she was flirtatious as of late, "Besides. Theres only one person I truly have my eye on."

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:20 am

"Yes? And who is that?" She asked, with an air of satisfaction. Whatever the answer was, this would be good gossip to tell Narks.

@Carina Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Faye
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Prefect
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Emily Meade
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Carina shook her head, "Nope. I'm not stupid enough to tell the walking gossip blog. I know if I told you it would be all over the school by this time tomorrow." Carina said crossing her arms over her chest. She couldn't tell her about her crush on Jaromir. That would be self destruction on her part.

@Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Carina
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Daring Jaromir
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Blake Lively
Badges :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum