Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Elysia Mort
Samara Dane
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Chocolate Drizzle

Go down

Chocolate Drizzle Empty Chocolate Drizzle

Post by Poppy Macmillan on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Poppy had owled her darling twin sister to meet her for some ice cream. For some reason she was in the mood for something sweet, like her! Poppy couldn't help it one bit, she just had the aura around her that screamed innocence and it was quite bothering. Maybe one day she would break free of it but she highly doubted it. Poppy had been this way for a very long time, remembers being teased in her final year for being different and kind of soft. But the once thing about her is that she comes off as such but mess with her in the wrong way and she will come for everyone involved.

Arriving at the ice cream parlor and taking an empty seat, she waited for her lovely twin, waiting to see if she would actually show since she worked for the Ministry.

"Amaryllis Macmillan"

Chocolate Drizzle FHs4x5
Thank you so much Debbie from Shadowplay for the set!!
Poppy Macmillan
Adult
Alias : Caroline
Goes By : Pops or Poppy
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Terese Pagh

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Drizzle Empty Re: Chocolate Drizzle

Post by Amaryllis Macmillan on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Amaryllis had spent the day rushing to get all of the work done that she needed done for the day. Lately, she had been working late nearly every night. It was what she thought was required in order to work her way up the ladder. She hated being at the bottom. And maybe she wasn't at the bottom any more, she was probably somewhere near the middle. But she was someone who would always reach for the top. Though, when she had gotten the owl from her twin, she knew that she would be taking the afternoon off.

It was so rare lately that she got to spend time with her twin, or any of her family, really. She was always working and when she wasn't working she tended to just hang out in her apartment or on the rare occasion go out for a drink to unwind. But she never really knew whether she was going to have to work late, so she just usually didn't make plans. She had been looking forward to meeting with Poppy all day, though.

She changed clothes before she even left work, changing into something more casual before apparating outside the ice cream shop. She pushed the door open and saw that Poppy was already there waiting for her. A smile came to her full lips as she walked to where her sister sat, leaning in to hug her and place a kiss on each of her cheeks. "I was so happy to get your owl! How have you been?" She asked with a smile.

@Poppy Macmillan
Amaryllis Macmillan
Ministry Worker
Alias : Kacie
Goes By : Mary, Ame
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Drizzle Empty Re: Chocolate Drizzle

Post by Poppy Macmillan on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:52 am

Poppy was sitting there awaiting for her sister to arrive, kind of nervous and wasn't understanding why exactly. She was not scary nor was she frightening and here she was kind of nervous. But those nerves went away when she saw her darling sister who had her face walk in with a bright smile. It was contagious considering she had too smiled and hugged her sister back and kissed the cheeks as well.

"I am so happy to have written you! Glad you could meet with me on such short notice. I want to know everything!" Poppy said happily. "Also I've been good, busy but good" not telling her sister of her experiments.

@Amaryllis Macmillan

Chocolate Drizzle FHs4x5
Thank you so much Debbie from Shadowplay for the set!!
Poppy Macmillan
Adult
Alias : Caroline
Goes By : Pops or Poppy
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum