current time
Jan. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Fleur Weasley

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Elysia Mort
Samara Dane
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

midnight sky (Alyn)

Go down

midnight sky (Alyn) Empty midnight sky (Alyn)

Post by Ariel Moretti on Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:06 pm

Ariel didn’t really like going to the Three Bromsticks, because she felt it was way too cliche for her liking and she just wanted a coffee and she felt Hogs Head was good for that. It wasn’t the best but she wasn’t going to be caught dead doing anything she wasn’t supposed to be doing.

She entered and went straight to the bar, and asked. “Could I have a coffee please?” It’s all she wanted and didn’t intend to go very far in anyway. She just wanted a drink and she waited hoping no boy would find a need to bother her because she had no use for them.

@Alyn Jordan

midnight sky (Alyn) Tumblr_p8jm97E5iR1x5ocklo1_500
Ariel Moretti
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias : Marni
Goes By : Ariel
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Pansexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Katherine McNamara

Back to top Go down

midnight sky (Alyn) Empty Re: midnight sky (Alyn)

Post by Alyn Jordan on Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Alyn liked all these old landmarks of Hogsmeade village, but never really thought about painting them. Setting up a canvas outside The Hog's Head, he felt like doing a realistic painting of the pub. It had a lot of intricate details to take on board: the wooden beams on the roof were particularly satisfying to get right, and he liked the style of the windows.

Speaking of the windows, he glanced inside. There were a few punters inside there, but one really stood out amongst the old geezers and pipe smokers. It was a girl with long, strawberry blonde hair. Or was it auburn? He couldn't really make out all the colours of it. Copper was what crossed his mind.

Focusing on her, he began to sketch an outline of her figure. Did he know this girl, actually? He only saw the back of her.

@Ariel Moretti
Alyn Jordan
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Alias : Violet
Goes By : Alyn
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Face Claim : Tre Samuels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Moretti on Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:21 am

As she was sitting in the broomsticks, she was feeling the idea of being watched and it left her often turning her back to see if anyone was watching. She took a turn and looked at the bartender, giving him a look, she spoke with a sigh, “If you’ll excuse me.”

Walking she looked and saw a boy, she walked over. This was definitely not going to help matters, but she thought she ought to go see. “Can I help you?” she decided to ask the boy.

@Alyn Jordan

Ariel Moretti
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyn Jordan on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:30 am

When she got up, he let out a small sigh. Well, he couldn't really expect people to stay still. He watched her cross the room inside, then disappear. That didn't mean she was coming outside, did it?

Alyn just carried on with what he was doing. He had memorised the majority of her features, and she was only a small portion of the painting itself. When a voice sounded next to him, though, he looked at them. It was a girl, alright. He recognised her now: they were in the same year.

"I'm all right thanks," He said, at first not really taking in her tone. "Your name is Ariel, isn't it?" He asked her, smiling.

@Ariel Moretti
Alyn Jordan
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Moretti on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 am

Ariel proceeded to cross her arms, as she looked at the boy. She still felt like he was watching every move she made, and to say it she wasn’t too happy by it.

“Are you sure about it?” asked Ariel, very curious to everything. She still didn’t super trust him in the slightest. Therefore not exactly sure what to make out over it, and then he asked her name, “Yeah my name is Ariel.” she was all too curious now.

@Alyn Jordan

Ariel Moretti
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyn Jordan on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:56 pm

"I'm Alyn. We're in the same year."

He smiled briefly, then turned his attention back on the painting. Perhaps she wouldn't appreciate him doing this, particularly as her body language denoted her aversion to him looking at her. There wasn't much point in trying to disguise it now, though. He'd never asked anyone's permission to paint or draw them before now, so he never thought to.

"Hmm."

He put the end of the brush on his lip.

"I'm thinking that the whole of this painting should have been in muted tone, except for your hair. That would've made an interesting contrast."

@Ariel Moretti
Alyn Jordan
Ravenclaw Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: