Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Kyler Cartwright  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Kyler Cartwright  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
X-Generation: An AU X-Men RP
by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:03 am
The Sorting Hat
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm
Face Claim
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Raven Brennan
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Hogwarts High
by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Morning After Game
by Aezoria Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:47 pm
information ((open))
by Edith Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Kyler Cartwright  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Kyler Cartwright

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Adult
  • by Kyler Cartwright Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:08 pmPermalink
    Kyler Cartwright  B766c6dee9045c76067ba14d80415d30

Basics

Name: Kyler Gretel Cartwright
    Nicknames: Ky
    Titles:
    Date of Birth: August 20, 1994
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
    Current Home: Brooklyn, New York (working and on business in London, England)
    Nationality: American-Italian
    School: Ilvermorny (Former Pukwudgie)
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Wand: 12 inches, Alder, Jackalope Antler

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Hair Style: Her hair is long and straight.
    Eye Color: Brown
    Body Type: Skinny
    Height: 5.8
    Other Distinguishing Features: Her Italian features.
    Clothing Style: Very Casual

Freestyle

I really don’t get the idea of having to go in depth about my life, but it is something that my therapist has suggested I do. Even if she has no idea just what I went through by being away from my family and learning from the news that my father died. It would kill any kid that the lack of family contact is a thing that doesn’t seem to exist.

Not like we were that close of a family.

You can thank my mother who had decided to dedicate her life to all sorts of groups as we were growing up, and not pay much mind to my siblings. It’s not much of a shocker since it’s not like she had very good communication with our father. All she cared about was doing her own thing, but despite all her problems I give her all the credit.

For trying to raise my siblings for most of my life, and officially doing it on her own once my father got killed. It definitely was a shock to receive an owl while you were in one of your college lectures, that an eleven year old was attacked by a werewolf. Then about three hours later it went all over The New York Ghost, showcasing your father's death.

I knew where I stood, and it wasn't good.

Years past I decided to cut my family off, and began my work. After my four years, I had gotten a job as assistant to a big American reporter. A job that would end up paying for me to get my masters, and where I would end up getting my masters from Hesflit. Then moving into my own flat, but it wasn’t a life the experiences from my life got in the way. I hate to admit it, but I had found myself partying quite a bit.

Going on random dates on Tinder, and where I would end up getting involved with a girl who would end up almost costing me my job. Yeah it’s crazy, but she was the daughter of a big MACUSA member, and we dated for about a year. It was a year that I had wanted to believe was the best, but ended up being a year where I cried for hours on end. Showing up to work late, and where my roommate had realized it was best for me to go.

That’s when I decided to go to the therapist, and also where I would end up getting asked by my work to go and work for an year and half in London. Yeah where I would be exposed to the people who made my life hell, and were the root to all my causes. I ended up moving to London, but my mother saw it as an opportunity to drop in my first night.

Coming all the way from our estate in Swansea.

Where I ended up learning just how low my family fell, and also where I would end up learning that my little sister was arranged to marry someone, and that my family ended up doing it’s own thing. Yeah you can bet I wanted to change, and got transferred to a therapist here. A lady who I think might just be high off her rocker, but who knows.

All I care about is making this stay worthwhile, while I also do my job, and trying to fix relationships with the media outlets.
    Kyler Cartwright
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Kyler Cartwright  000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Kyler Cartwright  000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    University Student
  • by Victoire Weasley Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:23 pmPermalink
    Accepted

Kyler Cartwright  Giphy
    So I'm a little left of center
    I'm a little out of tune
    Some say I'm paranormal
    So I just bend their spoon
    Victoire Weasley
    badges
    Nickname : vic
    Mini Ava : Kyler Cartwright  Lwm4OY
    Quote : All the pretty places
    Pull us away from where the pain is
    These open skies
    Leaving the past behind
    I would for all the pretty places
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : doting on mushrooms
    partner image : Kyler Cartwright  8ed2e68b2b2491398bdcc67d3e76aa40af1cb507
    sexual orientation : bisexual
    blood purity : half-blood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.