Dec. 2020
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» owls from last night
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by Andrea Ross

» Draught of Living Dead (Carina, Professor Maddox)
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by Carina Malfoy

» Lesson 1 (year 5-7)
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by Andrea Ross

» Lesson 1 (year 1-4)
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Am I a Rebel?
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by Victoire Weasley

» Chocolate Drizzle
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Poppy Macmillan

» morning dew ((open))
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:37 am by Nimue

» it's what it is (james)
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by James Potter

» Let's dance (Jaromir)
deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by Carina Malfoy

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Andrea Ross

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Summer Callahan
Kyler Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

deeper and deeper ((party!!!))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Empty deeper and deeper ((party!!!))

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cernunnos had sent all the students in the castle that he was going to host a party in the Room of Requirement. He was bored and desired some fun to distract from classes and assignments. Deciding on a more retro theme, he took the time to emulate Angelyne as a touch of camp.

A disco ball was shining throughout the room; there was a cabinet filled to the brim with alcohol. There were couches and seats everywhere and even an opportunity for karaoke.

This was going to be a blast.

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 56f3f56a17419935b5aa75b15d6d5db8

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
Patronus : Peacock
Face Claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: deeper and deeper ((party!!!))

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Sweet! There was some action going already! He was going to stand back and watch.

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Patronus : Peacock
Face Claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: deeper and deeper ((party!!!))

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Carina pouted a bit at the attitude she recieved from Jovian, "What got you so stressed out? You need to relax. You know, they say sex is a great stress reliever. Maybe I could help you out some time." She smiled when ashton arrived and noticed the interaction between him and Mal. Should have to talk to her about that later.

@Jovian Medina
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias : Sydney
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : Order
Face Claim : Blake Lively

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Harrington on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:54 pm

"Well no duh, mate. I barely see you in the common room or the dorm room." He smirked as he watched Carina Malfoy work her charm on Jovian. He leaned over to his friend and whispered, "If you need help with her, let me know. We could have alot of fun."

@Jovian Medina
Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Face Claim : Harry Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 pm

He smiled at Cherry. "They look comfy."

But just as he sat down, he looked out on the crowd. There was a gaggle just in front of him, involving Hazel and Carina, and from the looks of things Hazel didn't look too happy. Perhaps distressed was a better word. Louis leaned to Cherry: "I ought to see what's going on. Hold on."

Beaming at her, he stood up and approached Hazel with a smile. "Hello, Hazel. You need to come and see this, Cernunnos has really outdone himself this time!" He looked at her in a way that was slightly forced, as though he had an ulterior motive. Like getting her out of this situation.

@Hazel Cartwright
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias : Violet
Goes By : Lou
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Relationship Status : Dating Cherry
Patronus : Uncorporeal
Face Claim : Edvin Endre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Darling on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Cherry nodded as she listened to Louis. She was aware of how sketchy her friend's fiance was. Poor girl must be overwhelmed by their perverseness.

Admiring Louis from the seats, Cherry couldn't help but think of how wonderful of a person he happened to be.
Cherry Darling
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blood Status : Muggleborn
Sexual Orientation : Pansexual
Relationship Status : Dating Louis Weasley
Face Claim : Lori Beth Denberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Carina looked towards Louis voice when it approached and frowned. But then she decided she could use this opportunity to stir things up a bit, "Awww guys. Look at the little Puffy coming to rescue his housemate from the big bad Slytherin. We were just having some fun. You seem very protective over someone that's not your girlfriend."

@Louis weasley
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 pm

A party. He was attending a party. Narkissos felt a responsibility to make sure it wouldn't devolve into complete anarchy. It'd be even better if Faye were to come along.

With his arms crossed, he watched the party from a distance.

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Narksu12
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Goes By : Narks
Faction : neutral
Patronus : Non-corpeal
Face Claim : brian molko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakelyn Munroe on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:05 am

Lakelyn walked into the party and looked around. There were already quite a few people in the room and it didn't take her very long before she spotted Louis and Hazel standing near a group of Slytherins. She sighed, walking over to the drinks table around all of the mess, she poured a couple of drinks and carried one in each hand over to her housemates. "Louis, Hazel! I brought drinks!" She said cheerfully, having heard what Carina had said but completely ignoring her and trying to brighten the mood for her two friends before attempting to pass drinks off to both of them then lace her arms between theirs, hoping to steer them away before any feelings were hurt or harsh words were spoken.

@Hazel Cartwright @Louis Weasley
Lakelyn Munroe
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alias : Kacie
Blood Status : Halfblood
Face Claim : Rachel Hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Riddle on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:11 am

Gabriela walked into the party, not really sold on the fact that she should actually go. She loved a good party, but she hadn't had a chance to find a nice outfit to wear. In the end she ended up wearing a rather revealing dress. She walked over to where the Malfoys were with her sisters along with Jovian and a smile came to her lips. "Having fun without me?"

@Malia Riddle @Carina Malfoy @Aquila Malfoy @Jovian Medina
Gabriella Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Goes By : Gabby
Faction : Death Eaters
Face Claim : Katie Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Jordan on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:22 am

If there was a party in Hogwarts, Amara was going to hear about it and she was going to be there. Though, this time it was much easier since it seemed like everyone got the invite. Even the prefects. Which seemed a little crazy to her, they were always trying to ruin her fun. But she was going to go anyway. What was the worst they could do? Put out her joint again? That would suck...

She entered the party and looked around, walking towards the drinks table first and grabbing a cup to mix herself a drink. She took a sip to try it, the alcohol so strong it nearly took her breath away, burning her nose as she exhaled after swallowing it, just the way she liked it. Then she turned to look around at those around her again with the drink in hand.

dress
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Faction : Herself
Face Claim : Ashley Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovian Medina on Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:47 am

Instead of responding to Carina, he merely smiled at her. When Harrington butted in though, the smile quickly vanished. He simply pushed him away from his face, and left the episode at that.

When Louis Weasley had come along, Jovian hadn't even turned. He hadn't made an effort to react to anything Carina said, and simply turned away from the group to go and get a drink, without another word. After denying a drink twice from Hazel and Carina, he actually felt like he could do with having one.
Jovian Medina
Slytherin Seventh Year
Goes By : Jovi
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship Status : Betrothed to Hazel
Face Claim : Blake Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley on Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:51 am

Bless that wonderful girl, Lakelyn. He beamed at her, signalling his thanks.

There wasn't much point in indulging Carina with a response. She seemed to be like this a lot recently, and he thought that if he didn't respond to her, she may stop doing it. He could only assume that she was upset about something, either about him personally or something else that he didn't know about.

"Thank you, Lakelyn." He said to her, accepting the drink. "Let's go to Cherry, she's waiting over here." He told them quietly.

@Hazel Cartwright @Lakelyn Munroe @Carina Malfoy @Cherry Darling
Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Goes By : Lou
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Relationship Status : Dating Cherry
Face Claim : Edvin Endre

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Carina smiled when Gabriella arrived and kissed her cheek, "only just beginning, babes." She looked over at Louis and frowned when she couldn't get a rise out of him. She never could with him, though. It infuriated her to no end. She did pout a bit when Jovian left, "Boo. My fun just left."
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Phiera on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Faye had been skirting the edges of the party for some time now, but Narks hadn't arrived yet. She made note of the fact that Louis and Cherry seemed rather cosy by the snack table, but he had moved off towards Carina. What was that? A rejection?

She spotted Narks and went right up to him.

"What's going on?" She asked, clutching to his arm.

Outfit
Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Goes By : Faye
Blood Status : Muggleborn
Face Claim : Emily Meade

Back to top Go down

Post by Narkissos Jetson on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:07 pm

"I believe Louis was trying to save the other American. The other American's sister is apparently going to sing with Frenchy. Cherry is very in awe."

Ah, there was Faye finally.

@Faye Phiera

deeper and deeper ((party!!!)) - Page 2 Narksu12
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Goes By : Narks
Faction : neutral
Patronus : Non-corpeal
Face Claim : brian molko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovian Medina on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Where did he get a drink from, anyway?

Perhaps he should have accepted one of the girls' requests after all.

At last he spotted a pretty girl standing near the drinks table, and walked up to it. There were a lot of different bottles on the table, and he glanced at what was in the girl's cup.

"What did you have?" He asked, his tone not necessarily unfriendly.

@Amara Jordan
Jovian Medina
Slytherin Seventh Year
Goes By : Jovi
Relationship Status : Betrothed to Hazel
Face Claim : Blake Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Jordan on Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 pm

Amara sipped on her drink, seemingly minding her own business but in reality, she was taking in everything that was going on. Parties were always good for drama, and Amara lived for drama. Though, things seemed tame enough thus far. A pity, really. Oh well, she would just have to hope that something good would happen eventually. She took another sip of her drink as she heard someone speaking close by. She turned her head in the direction of the Slytherin boy that all of the girls had seemed to be so enamored with just moments ago.

"Just something I came up with." She said in way of explanation. Instead of explaining further, she turned and mixed up another and held it out to him. "Hope you can handle your alcohol, I make them strong." She warned as she waited to see if he would take the drink, sipping her own once more in the meantime.

@Jovian Medina
Amara Jordan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Faction : Herself
Face Claim : Ashley Moore

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan on Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:36 am

Macmillan decided to might as well go the party; everyone else, for the most part, was going to be there, and he did not want to be the odd one out.

There was already a lot going on. How was he going to squeeze himself in?
Hyacinth Macmillan
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Goes By : Macmillan
Faction : surf
Patronus : Non-corporeal
Face Claim : ben jelen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alayna Nott on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:11 am

Alayna looked around the room as she sipped her drink. She had her friends around her but she wanted something else. She wanted to find someone to play with. She sighed as she looked for someone to talk to outside of her normal group
Alayna Nott
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Goes By : Layna
Face Claim : Leighton Meester

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Skeeter on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:36 am

Penny, with her luck, wound up being a bit late to the party. She went up to Cernunnos and said, "Thanks for hosting! This place looks so nice." After exchanging a smile.she began looking for her friends.

It seemed like her housemates were all in one spot! "Hi, guys! Isn't it nice here?"

@Louis Weasley @Lakelyn Munroe @Hazel Cartwright
Penelope Skeeter
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Goes By : Penny
Blood Status : Unknown
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
Face Claim : Mary Hopkin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2