Switch Accounts

current time
Feb. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» uncertain times (avice)
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Avice Raywood

» The Sorting Hat
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 11:39 am by Doran Riddle

» Bet A Ton (Narkissos)
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 11:36 am by Narkissos Jetson

» Winter Wonderland (Hugo)
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 11:34 am by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» Sorry I'm not sorry (lochlan)
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 11:14 am by Lochlan Riddle

» Student Clubs
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 10:28 am by Jocelyn Sawyer

» Doran Riddle
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 10:16 am by Narkissos Jetson

» Older Than Life (Cassiopeia)
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 9:08 am by Cassiopeia Malfoy

» Jocelyn Sawyer
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Victoire Weasley

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Avice Raywood, Jedidiah Cartwright, Lochlan Riddle, Narkissos Jetson

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor20
Hufflepuff13
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #65
spotlights
Ksenia Krol
Hazel Cartwright
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open)

Go down

Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Empty Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open)

Post by Ashton Harrington on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:44 pm

Ashton walked down the hallway towards the study area. He had his defense against the dark arts book under his arm and his bag slung over his shoulder. He entered the room pleased to find it empty. He sat at a table and set the book down. He opened it to the chapter on jinxes and read as his eyes scanned the page
Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
?
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Harry Styles
Badges :
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Scorpi10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Great-10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Slythe10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Snowfl10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Toxic10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Hot-tu10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Empty Re: Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open)

Post by Kayleigh Owens on Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Kay was almost at the great hall when she realised she'd forgotten something in the study area. She had to do this stupid group project for one of her classes, and she just sat back chewing gum while everyone else did it for her. But she had left her hairbrush in there. She had to have that thing with her at all times, just in case a hair escaped her scrape-back.

When she got there and entered, she saw a boy in there and gave him a weird look.

"Wot you doin'?" She asked, as though he was doing something shameful.

@Ashton Harrington
Kayleigh Owens
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Kay or Kayleigh
Blood Status :
Muggleborn
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Who knows
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-Corporeal
Face Claim :
Holli Dempsey
Badges :
Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Gemini10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Great-10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Gryffi10Spells and hexes and jinxes oh my (open) Cookin10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum