Latest topics
» Just a drop (open)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyToday at 10:31 am by Lilith Dane

» white christmas ((open))
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyToday at 10:25 am by Samara Dane

» Let's dance (Jaromir)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyToday at 8:33 am by Carina Malfoy

» how soon is now? ((elaisa))
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyToday at 7:06 am by Elaisa Galloway

» unluckily lucky (molly)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyToday at 6:56 am by Molly Weasley II

» Google searches
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyYesterday at 7:35 pm by Victoire Weasley

» it's what it is (james)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by James Potter

» morning dew ((open))
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by Fred Weasley II

» my horns and scales (nimue)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Nimue

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Narkissos Jetson

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Elysia Mort
Samara Dane
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Go down

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Teddy Lupin on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 pm

Teddy needed a break from his training. Being his day off from The Ministry, the young man had decided to spend some time at the beach. Laying on his towel while staring up at the sky he began to daydream about the day he would join the ranks of Aurors. The warmth from the golden sun, his hands dug into the cool sand as he ignored everything around him. Opening his eyes only when he noticed a shadow over him.
Teddy Lupin
University Student
Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Pansexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Order
Face Claim : Emil Andersson

Back to top Go down

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Re: Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Dominique Weasley on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:26 pm

Dominique had decided to spend the day at the beach. She deserved a day of relaction after everything she had been through lately. She kicked her boots off and smiled as her toes dug into the sand. She walked along the waters when a familiar face caught her eye. She turned and saw that it was who she suspected. Teddy Lupin. She smirked and walked into the way of his sun, "I dont think I've ever seen you tan before."

@Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias : Sydney
Goes By : Dom
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Love is love my dude
Relationship Status : Dating Javier
Face Claim : Kathryn Newton

Back to top Go down

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Re: Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Teddy Lupin on Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:48 am

Noticing it was Dominique the young man sighed he honestly had enough dealing with her when he was dating her sister, but he decided he would entertain her. "I don't normally as I am generally busy studying or busy with my internship, I just thought I would take a break and have some me time you know," he said giving her a slight smile as he sat up.

@Dominique Weasley
Teddy Lupin
University Student
Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Pansexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Order
Face Claim : Emil Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley on Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:41 am

"You're always working or doing something, aren't you, Lupin?" She decided to sit down on the sand beside him and actually try to have a conversation. Dom didnt really talk to many people lately, but she figured it couldn't hurt to try. And it wasnt like Teddy was some stranger she didnt know. "Me time. I get that. I guess that's what I'm doing now too. Well until I catch my next case."

@Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias : Sydney
Goes By : Dom
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Love is love my dude
Relationship Status : Dating Javier
Face Claim : Kathryn Newton

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum