Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Fugue State [JCINK]
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

» Fugue State [JCINK]
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

» Jcink Move!
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

» Better Off Dead (Tabby)
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Cartwright

» keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Cartwright

» Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

playing with fire ((louis))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Empty playing with fire ((louis))

Post by James Potter Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

James had finished his first major promotion event as a recording artist; it was surreal having so many fans with only two songs. He had been ushered away from the crowd and sneaked into the outskirts to take a stress smoke. This was something he needed to get used to. Lighting up a cigarette, James leaned against a building and shuffled through his pockets to put his wedding ring back on. Fame was weird.

@Louis Weasley

playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Keithgif12
James Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
James
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Closetedish Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Seeing Niall?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
David Cassidy
Badges :
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Capric10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Great-10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Gryffi10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Music-10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Pride10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Toxic10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Snowfl10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Tent10

Back to top Go down

playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Empty Re: playing with fire ((louis))

Post by Louis Weasley Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 pm

"I don't know... I think they're a lot more resilient than you think."

It surprised him about Fred. What exactly had James been accused of? He wanted to know, but didn't feel like pushing James any further. He seemed exasperated by the whole thing.

"I can only try."

Louis Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Alias :
Violet
Goes By :
Louis / Lou
Blood Status :
Half-Blood
Head Boy
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Dating Cherry
Faction :
Order
Patronus :
Quail
Face Claim :
Edvin Endre
Badges :
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Aries10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Great-10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Appara10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Huffle11playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Charms10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Headbo10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Padloc10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Phoeni10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Toxic10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Snowfl10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Hot-tu10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Tent10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Chocol10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Battle10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Prison10

Back to top Go down

playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Empty Re: playing with fire ((louis))

Post by James Potter Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:55 pm

"Well, if I end up being the one to tell them about you and they don't believe me, then it might be a worthless cause."

@Louis Weasley

playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Keithgif12
James Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias :
Xaria
Goes By :
James
Blood Status :
Half-blood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Closetedish Homosexual
Relationship Status :
Seeing Niall?
Faction :
Neutral
Patronus :
Non-corporeal
Face Claim :
David Cassidy
Badges :
playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Capric10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Great-10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Gryffi10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Music-10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Pride10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Toxic10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Snowfl10playing with fire ((louis)) - Page 2 Tent10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum