None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor10
Hufflepuff5
Ravenclaw8
Slytherin9
Total #32
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

New Member Guide

Go down

New Member Guide Empty New Member Guide

Post by Celeste Wong on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:09 pm

New Member Guide

Welcome to Running Up That Hill! We were first established all the way back in 2016, but after some up and downs, the site returned full-time April 2020. Creative freedom has always been RUTH's leading philosophy with a focus on collaboration so ideas can come to life.

Wondering if this site is the right fit for you? Chances are it is if you're reading this, but if you still aren't sure, our rules are located HERE. It's primarily the common sense policies around everywhere, but it still lets you know what we expect.

Other than the MAIN PLOT, our CREATURE LORE may be of interest if you ever wish to make a creature. You also have the ability to contribute to the site's lore (COMING SOON). If you're truly new to RP as you've stumbled upon RUTH randomly, an example of what RP is like and what kind of happenings you may expect/can find yourself in can be read HERE

How do I make a character on RUTH? Good question! If you just can't think of anything, you may be able to find ideas in the WANT ADS that'll guarantee you a plot right away. What are the applications typically like? We try our hardest to make it as simple as possible so you can jump right into the action. You can find an example of what we expect (COMING SOON). It's also important to check the CLAIMS to ensure you're able to make the character you desire.

It's imperative to fill out the profile fields; it helps to keep everything in order and allows for ease of plotting.

What do I do now that I have joined RUTH? Hop into our DISCORD SERVER and get to know everyone!
Celeste Wong
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : half-blood
Sexual Orientation : homosexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : neutral
Face Claim : amber liu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum