Switch Accounts

current time
Mar. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» Don't Mess With Me (Lakelyn)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by Persephone Nightshade

» Back In Time (Layla)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Layla Cartwright

» crawling (samara)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by Samara Dane

» So much to do (open)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Pandora Carrow

» Bring em to their knees (Cepheus)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by Pandora Carrow

» there will be blood ((open))
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by Medea Riddle

» Cat Eyes (Discordia)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by Discordia Lestrange

» kind of a drag ((cepheus))
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by Andrea Ross

» bye bye birdie (kayleigh)
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by Cepheus Carrow

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

Look what the cat dragged in (open)

Go down

Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Empty Look what the cat dragged in (open)

Post by Skylar Ashton on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:44 pm

Skylar needed some new outfits for work and decided to visit hogsmeade to do a bit of shopping. She walked along the streets of the village watching as people passed in and out of the shops. She leaned against a brick wall just watching the people pass, with little to no interest in anything going on around them.
Skylar Ashton
Club Worker
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Club Worker
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Alysha Nett
Badges :
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Scorpi10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Great-10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Comc10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Gradu-10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Dancer10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Deathe10

Back to top Go down

Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Empty Re: Look what the cat dragged in (open)

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:47 am

Zebedee was riding on his bike when he felt something hit one of his tires. Frowning, he got off the bike to inspect the damage. "Seems like I hit a spike..." That was awfully frustrating.

Seeing a woman against a wall, he asked her, "Do you have anything to repair a bike?"

@Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Empty Re: Look what the cat dragged in (open)

Post by Skylar Ashton on Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Skylar raised an eyebrow and held up her wand, "You could try a repairing spell. Pretty standard. May do the trick." She looked the guy over and smirked, "you dont see alot od people on bicycles around here."

@Zebedee Baptist
Skylar Ashton
Club Worker
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Sky
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Club Worker
Sexual Orientation :
Heterosexual
Relationship Status :
Single
Faction :
Death Eaters
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Alysha Nett
Badges :
Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Scorpi10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Great-10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Comc10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Gradu-10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Dancer10Look what the cat dragged in (open)  Deathe10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 am

"I don't really use magic which is the thing," he admitted. "Been working since my youth."

The most education Zebedee got was Hogwarts.

@Skylar Ashton

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum