current time
Jan. 2021
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
» live it up ((open))
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by Aquila Malfoy

» let me dream (Hugo)
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:20 am by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» poppies in the field ((open))
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:13 am by Reuben McDonald

» Open Mic (Main Thread & Sign Ups)
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:39 am by James Potter

» A...Sort of Date
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:35 am by Min-ji Baek

» every cloud is gray, with dreams of yesterday
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:24 am by James Potter

» Showing the ropes (Discordia)
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 9:13 am by Discordia Lestrange

» overpile and work regime (darcy)
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:55 am by Darcy Culkin

» The New Hire (Isabel)
the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 1:26 am by Liliana Walsh

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Elysia Mort
Samara Dane
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan)

Go down

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) Empty the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan)

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:07 pm

Indigo was glad that a couple of months ago he had taken the initiative and gone to the Fantasy Night Roller Rink to meet Harrison Jetson. He could argue that impulse had led to something good, because he and Harrison were still frequently dating. There hadn't been any talk of 'going out' as such, or being partners, but Indigo had put that label on their relationship already. Just not... out loud.

They had just come from a good long session at the roller rink, and Indigo was feeling a little giddy and pink-faced. That was plenty enough exercise for one night, he thought, catching his breath.

"I'm going to be knackered tomorrow," He said, pretending to be all pouty about it.

@Harrison Jetson @Kraylogan Jetson
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
Alias : Violet
Goes By : Indigo / Indi
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single?
Faction : Neutral
Patronus : Goat
Face Claim : Tom Glynn-Carney

Back to top Go down

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) Empty Re: the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan)

Post by Harrison Jetson on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Harrison had an arm wrapped around Indigo's shoulders. They had quite a time. They always did. He loved that.

"We've been going out for a few months now. What are we?"

He was wondering if the other had the same question, especially as they already were a couple unofficially.

@Kraylogan Jetson @Indigo Macmillan

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) Original
Harrison Jetson
Auror
Alias : Xaria
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship Status : Married (& Miserable)
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
Face Claim : brandon lee

Back to top Go down

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) Empty Re: the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan)

Post by Indigo Macmillan on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:01 pm

He looked at him as though expecting more to the question. What are we... doing now? No, okay nothing more was being said. It took him a little while to digest, but then he was looking a little awkward. And flustered. Like those times when they had first met.

"Well you're my--" Boyfriend sounded a little young for him, a little immature. "Lover. We're partners. I'm your boyfriend."

He'd gone redder despite the cooler air.
Indigo Macmillan
University Student
Alias : Violet
Goes By : Indigo / Indi
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single?
Faction : Neutral
Patronus : Goat
Face Claim : Tom Glynn-Carney

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Jetson on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm

"Lovers..." A smile grew on his face and he pulled Indigo in for a kiss. "I like the sound of that."

This was such a nice feeling to have. "We could get some champagne..."

the path to decay (harrison, kraylogan) Original
Harrison Jetson
Auror
Alias : Xaria
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship Status : Married (& Miserable)
Faction : Order of the Phoenix
Face Claim : brandon lee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum