current time
Sep. 2020
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Topher
Latest topics
» Where Dreams Go To Die
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:54 am by Guest

» DC/Marvel: The Power Within
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:49 am by Guest

» Take it all in (open)
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:55 pm by Ashton Harrington

» Devils Snare | JCink Premium
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:24 pm by Guest

» Lost Within
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:08 am by Guest

» horseshoes & hand grenades | first wizarding war | jcink
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 8:08 pm by Guest

» ADOFS - AN AU GOT EXPERIENCE [18+]
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:50 pm by Guest

» lady of the lake ((danae))
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:07 pm by James Potter

» mirror, mirror (narks)
Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 7:33 pm by Danae Ricci

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor10
Hufflepuff5
Ravenclaw8
Slytherin9
Total #32
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Hey there party people (Open to all)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty Hey there party people (Open to all)

Post by Carina Malfoy on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Carina was a bit nervous about throwing this party. She had never really had a party at the manor before. But everything seemed to be in place. The stage for the music looked amazing. She had plenty of snacks and drinks for everyone. And she had really outdone herself on the decorations. She had spent 2 hours hanging neon lights from the ceilings. It was easy enough with the help of some friends. She just hoped it wasn't a total bust and that people actually showed up.
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias : Sydney
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : Order
Face Claim : Lili Reinhart

Back to top Go down

Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey there party people (Open to all)

Post by Carina Malfoy on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:06 am

Carina blushed a little bit when he said he looked good, "Thank you  you look good as well." She said as she eyed him up and down a bit. "Of course. Everyone was invited." She said with a laugh. She moved a bit of hair that had fallen in her face. She had never really spoke to Ezekiel before, but he seemed alright.

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey there party people (Open to all)

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:56 pm

Ezekiel nodded his head when she said how everyone was invited which definitely was true since the invite was clear. "Yeah I know but still, you could have only invited friends but you definitely wanted to share the wealth" Ezekiel replied.

@Carina Malfoy

Hey there party people (Open to all)  - Page 2 Bill-signature
Thank you so much Adna from Shadowplay for the set!!
Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Alias : Caroline
Goes By : Kiel
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Bill Skarsgard

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Carina shrugged at his statement, "The bigger the better." She sipped her drink and looked at him over the rim of the glass, "I figured I haven't seen anyone in months. Why not get them all together in one place? And what better way than a party?"

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:38 pm

Ezekiel nodded his head. "Well I'm glad that this was a good turn out, I needed something like this" which was true, he needed something good to happen in the new school year.

@Carina Malfoy

Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:05 pm

Carina smiled and nodded, "Exactly. Everyone needs some positivity in their lives. Especially now I just hope too many people dont get positively drunk. I dont need Aurora showing up my dad would kill me."

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Ezekiel couldn't help but chuckle when it came to the whole people getting drunk, it would be quite interesting to see people get drunk but he understood the stress. "Yeah that would be your luck if someone actually got drunk and threw up somewhere" Kiel knew how underage drinking worked, especially if it was their first time.

@Carina Malfoy

Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Carina groaned at the idea of someone getting sick, "Let's hope not. I dont feel like dealing with that tonight." She wanted to have fun, not have to play hostess the whole night and take care of sick guests that couldn't handle their liquor.

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Kiel couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she looked quite upset that there might be someone getting sick on her watch in her home. "Yeah that is going to be hilarious for me, not for you" Kiel honestly said.

@Carina Malfoy

Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Carina laughed and shoved his arm playfully, "oh hush." She said as she rolled her eyes, "What if you're the one I end up having to take care of?" She smirked and sipped at her drink as she eyed him up and down a bit

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:56 pm

When she asked what would happen if she had to take care of him he shook his head. "Never going to happen, I can hold my alcohol and it takes a lot to get me trashed" Ezekiel explained.

@[Carina Malfoy]

Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Malfoy on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:19 pm

"That sounds like a challenge." Carina said with a smirk and a sparkle in her eye, "I can usually hold my liquor depending on what I'm drinking. Vodka, I can go shot for shot with the best of them. Dark liquor, I'm a mess after one, maybe two shots on a good day."

@Ezekiel Brydges
Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezekiel Brydges on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Kiel couldn't help but chuckle when it comes down to it. "Well I would challenge you but then again you're running this party very finely and if the host of the party gets drunk because she took on the master of holding his liquor then I will never allow you to live that down" Kiel teased.

@Carina Malfoy

Ezekiel Brydges
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: