Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Fun and Games (open) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Fun and Games (open) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
muzik klazz
by Reed Jackson Today at 12:27 pm
starter ((raven))
by Cambyses Dracul Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:12 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:19 pm
Zophiel (WIP)
by Zophiel Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:59 pm
Raven Avery
by Blanche Labelle Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:22 pm
bare it all (Nova)
by Sora Galvoth Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 pm
Fun and Games (open) Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Fun and Games (open)

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
  • by Lakelyn Munroe Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 pmPermalink
    What could be more fun than a carnival on the beach? Lakelyn couldn't think of many things. Well, maybe riding a unicorn on the beach or something could be more fun... But she was sure that this wasn't going to be something to be passed up either! She had dressed in her favorite beach-going outfit, had pulled her hair up into a high ponytail and made her way to the beach. There was so much going on and she couldn't figure out where to start! Finally, she settled on getting a snowcone to begin with as she looked around to see if she could find any familiar faces to hang out with, or even new ones! New friends were just as good as old, and a carnival was much more fun with friends!
    Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Fun and Games (open) 000000
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Text
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Fun and Games (open) 000000
    sexual orientation : Text
    blood purity : Text
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 pmPermalink
    Ezekiel was dragged his by his younger brother but after seeing his friends, Ezekiel was now left alone to wander the party alone. He sighed as he looked around to see if he can find someone that he knew, it seemed like a good hang out though. A carnival on a beach? Why not? As he was looking around he bumped into someone and sighed, why did he never pay attention? Why was he curious? He turned to see a hot blonde.

"I am so sorry, are you alright?" He asked.

@Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hufflepuff Seventh Year
  • by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:32 pmPermalink
    Lakelyn had hoped to find some friends when she had gotten here, but she seemed to be having a little bit more trouble finding anyone than she had been hoping she would. Though, she was content enough to just walk around and eat her snowcone for the moment. She wasn't paying much attention when she felt someone bump into her. She was jarred a bit but managed not to drop her snowcone. "I'm good! Didn't even drop my snowcone!" She said with a smile.

@Ezekiel Brydges
    Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 pmPermalink
    Ezekiel was glad that she was okay and didn't drop her property. That was definitely good to hear when it came down to it. "Well I'm glad to know that neither you or your snowcone was damaged. I'm Ezekiel" introducing himself.

@Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hufflepuff Seventh Year
  • by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:21 pmPermalink
    Lakelyn smiled when he introduced himself. She always loved meeting new people and making new friends, and he seemed nice enough. "I'm Lakelyn! Nice to meet you." She said, the smile never leaving her lips. "Isn't this great? It's been forever since I've been to a carnival like this." She couldn't actually remember when the last time was! "I'm dying to ride on the Ferris wheel, it looks like so much fun. I bet you can see everything from up there!" She pointed to the Ferris wheel as she spoke of it, talking to Ezekiel like he was a good friend even though she had only just met him.

@Ezekiel Brydges
    Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pmPermalink
    It was odd but a breath of fresh air to see a girl get excited for something like the ferris wheel. Not a lot of people (females) wanted to go on something like that considering it was too high. "Nice to meet you as well Lakelyn, and this would probably be the first carnival I've been to. I thought it would be great to experience new things" Ezekiel replied. Ever since his break up with Alexia he was in dire need of a new surroundings.

"Want to go on? We can see just how much we can see from the top?" Kiel asked.

@Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hufflepuff Seventh Year
  • by Lakelyn Munroe Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:49 pmPermalink
    Flying was one of Lakelyn’s absolute favorite things, she loved being up so high and getting to see all the things below her, everything looked so small in comparison when she was flying above them. She gasped exaggeratedly. ”You’ve never been to a carnival before? You’ve been missing out!” they had them all the time on the boardwalk near where her grandparents live, so she went every year.

A big smile remained on her face as he asked if she wanted to ride with him. ”Let’s go! I’ll bet we can see everything.” Lakelyn liked to live life to the fullest, to enjoy herself whenever she could. She was definitely a glass half full type of person. Then she headed towards the line gesturing for him to follow.

@Ezekiel Brydges
    Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:16 pmPermalink
    When she was stunned that he never been to a carnival before he couldn't help but shrug and smirk a bit. "No I haven't and I know I've been missing out, it looks amazing here and quite fun" Kiel said as he looked around.

Ezekiel nodded his head as he followed her. "Everything is an understatement, we'll be on top of everything" Ezekiel said as he stood in line with her.

@Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Hufflepuff Seventh Year
  • by Lakelyn Munroe Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:26 amPermalink
    "It is so much fun!" She confirmed when he said that the carnival looked like fun. She couldn't believe that he had never been to a carnival before! Though, she guessed that most of the times she had been to one it was in the muggle world, so maybe that was more of a muggle thing.

She nodded when he said they would be on top of everything. "On top of the world." She confirmed with a smile as the line moved forward pretty quickly. "Hope you're not scared of heights." She teased in a friendly way.

@Ezekiel Brydges
    Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:11 pmPermalink
    Ezekiel thought the girl next to him was cute but he would not do anything to her, when he was with Alexia they had been in love at least on his part he was but of course they were ancient history from when she broke up with him.

"We definitely will be on top of the world but we could also be if we were on broomsticks as well" Kiel teased. When she said she was hoping he wasn't afraid of heights he chuckled and shook his head. "No I have no fears of heights, I have ridden a broomstick before so no need to worries" Kiel reassured her.

They were next in line to go on the ferris wheel.

@Lakelyn Munroe
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.