Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Ivan Feofan  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Ivan Feofan  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
starter ((raven))
by Cambyses Dracul Yesterday at 10:12 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Yesterday at 4:19 pm
Zophiel (WIP)
by Zophiel Yesterday at 2:59 pm
Raven Avery
by Blanche Labelle Yesterday at 2:22 pm
bare it all (Nova)
by Sora Galvoth Yesterday at 2:18 pm
The Sorting Hat
by The Sorting Hat Yesterday at 1:52 pm
Wade MacKenna
by Blanche Labelle Yesterday at 10:55 am
Sigvald Galvoth
by Blanche Labelle Yesterday at 10:54 am
Gaufrid Daegon
by Blanche Labelle Yesterday at 10:54 am
Ivan Feofan  Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Ivan Feofan

Go down

Mini Ava

alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
  • by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:19 pmPermalink
    Ivan Feofan  Giphy

Basics

Name: Ivan Feofan
    Nicknames: (If any)
    Titles: Dark Lord
    Date of Birth: Unknown
    Blood Status: Pureblood Demon
    Hometown: Unknown
    Current Home: London Britain
    Nationality: British
    School: N/A
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Wand: 8", Acromantula web, Cypress

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark blonde
    Hair Style: Neatly trimmed on the sides and a little messy on the top
    Eye Color: Grey
    Body Type:  muscular
    Height: 6'2
    Other Distinguishing Features:
    Clothing Style: generally dressed in black robes with a white dress shirt and black dress shoes

Personality

Ivan is outgoing and rarely will keep to himself; he is prone to having a bad temper especially when he is drinking. He thinks highly of himself, and his appearance is also caught often reveling in the fact that he does not have to worry about earthy routines to keep his body the way he wants it. Ivan wants power more than anything in the world and does not care who he has to destroy to get it. To his followers he will share what he has reaped and is loyal to. To those who are against him he is not afraid to curse with all of his power.

History

The one thing that separates me from everyone else is the fact that I was created by the devil, by the means of fire; naturally because of my creation I am able to control fire however I tend to lose control when I am angry. My creation was for one purpose which was to serve my creator and him alone, he is the reason for my appointment as the Dark Lord as he figured that I could bring forth his vision and defeat those who opposed his last servant, however I will get into that a little later as for right now we will talk about my years in the Russian mafia.

My true powers were kept a secret for years I was left to my own devices which ended up with me leading the most notorious mafia in the country of Russia. Everyone who knew my name feared me, or wanted to be me. The only time that I was allowed to show a hint of my power was when any member tried to over throw me from the top. The mafia was my right to lead, in a sense my birth right if you could call it that, the man who was blessed with taking care of me was the leader before I was, once he had passed from this earth to his place in hell the reigns were passed to me. If I were to brag I would say that the mafia had prospered more with me in charge than when my predecessor was in charge.

Then one fateful night I was given the orders to gather up who was left of the followers of the dark arts in the wizarding world and to bring the Death Eaters new life so that they could reign supreme as it was created for years ago. We grew in secret for years, soon those who followed me found themselves in the top of their field of employment. To continue to live in the shadows it became apparent that I would have to run in the next coming election for Minister of Magic, it was the only way to keep my followers safe and it would give me the power I craved with the help of my creator I won the election in a land slide.

Only recently we have decided to come out of the shadows and start to show our true colors, my apprentice was to be given up to start attending Hogwarts as we begin to infiltrate the school. Students, children the most vulnerable and the most likely to follow our commands without question, I would never expect my apprentice to fall in love. I snapped that back when he was only twelve by tricking the boy who could have ruined my entire plan with an owl in his own writing. Nothing can stop the Death Eaters from taking over the entire Wizarding World we will reign supreme for years to come.
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Slytherin Seventh Year
  • by Narkissos Jetson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pmPermalink
    Accepted

Ivan Feofan  Narksu12
    Narkissos Jetson
    badges
    Nickname : narks
    Mini Ava : Ivan Feofan  Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : xaria
    Relationship Status : crushing on Faye
    partner image : Ivan Feofan  Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
    sexual orientation : bisexual
    blood purity : pureblood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.