A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) EmptyMon May 18, 2020 8:08 pm by Guest

» ADOFS - AN AU GOT EXPERIENCE [18+]
A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:50 pm by Guest

» lady of the lake ((danae))
A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:07 pm by James Potter

» mirror, mirror (narks)
A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) EmptyThu May 14, 2020 7:33 pm by Danae Ricci

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor10
Hufflepuff5
Ravenclaw8
Slytherin9
Total #32
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

A Brotherly Outing (Cernu)

Go down

A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Empty A Brotherly Outing (Cernu)

Post by Apollo Largo on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Apollo figured that he should get to know his brother more, he was so busy trying to catch up with his classmates at Hogwarts that he barely had time to get to know his family. The nature conservatory seemed to be as good of a place than any, plus he wanted to see what other creatures are out there. The world was so knew to him, and he was finding it all very interesting, walking through the gates he tried to hide his excitement.

"What should we check out first?" He asked his brother, acting like a kid in a candy shop as his eyes darted around taking everything in.
Apollo Largo
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Alias : Jules
Blood Status : Unknown
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Tom Kaulitz

Back to top Go down

A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Empty Re: A Brotherly Outing (Cernu)

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:11 pm

Here he was at a wizarding zoo. Cernunnos had seen enough from muggle zoos. Of course, he couldn't say no to his twin. He wasn't that much of a killjoy. It was going to be hard to form a brotherly bond anyway as he was quite used to and satisfied being an only child.

"Whatever you want to see!" Cernunnos was going to go with the flow. This setting wasn't his idea of a good time.

@Apollo Largo

A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Alias : Xaria
Goes By : Cernu
Blood Status : Half-blood
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Relationship Status : Single
Face Claim : bill kaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Largo on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:06 pm

Apollo smiled at his brother's response and led him to one of the enclosures and read the sign, before looking at the red bird a phoenix he had to admit that it looked beautiful. He wanted to explore and see what else was around and he turned to his brother. "Tell me how our family was before you knew that I even existed," he wanted to know more about what his family was like, what it was like for his brother growing up, but he did not know what to say he was just happy to be spending some time with him.
Apollo Largo
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Hm... How was he going to answer that?

"Let's see. Well, mum died at birth so it's just been dad and I. Dad almost nearly married a stripper. That's about it." That was a start. "I felt completely alienated when I started attending Hogwarts as I spent a good amount of my life thinking I was a muggle until I began displaying signs of magic which lead to dad taking me down to Knockturn."

@Apollo Largo

A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400A Brotherly Outing (Cernu) Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Largo on Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Apollo listened he to what his brother told him about his family, he did not realize how sad it was of course that he had it worse but that was something that he did not want to relive, however his nightmares would not let him forget that life completely. This past year he had experienced so much for the first time including his first girlfriend and breakup. He felt like he was living what every teenage boy should but still felt like he was missing something. "I felt like I was disgrace last year as I was having a hard time with everything, but I understand that was because I did not have the base that everyone else," he said thinking back to the personal tutoring that he had been receiving from the Headmaster which was quite a shock when he was approached by him to begin with.

@Cernunnos Largo
Apollo Largo
Hufflepuff Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm

"You felt like a disgrace over that? I don't think you realize how dumb most of the people at Hogwarts are."

Why couldn't he have stayed in the reality of being an only child?

@Apollo Largo

Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum