Latest topics
» Fugue State [JCINK]
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:29 am by Guest

» Fugue State [JCINK]
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:05 pm by Guest

» Jcink Move!
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 am by Louis Weasley

» Better Off Dead (Tabby)
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:12 am by Emerald Cartwright

» keeping up with the- (cartwrights)
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am by Emerald Cartwright

» Renacida RPG (JCINK Premium)
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 3:03 pm by Guest

» take the time ((open))
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:39 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» sweet ((open))
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm by Reuben McDonald

» common thief ((open))
In the Heat of the Night (Open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm by Aezoria

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor22
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw12
Slytherin20
Total #68
spotlights
Bill Weasley
Amara Jordan
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com. Badge Icons made by Smashicons & Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
affiliates

In the Heat of the Night (Open)

Go down

In the Heat of the Night (Open) Empty In the Heat of the Night (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:32 am

Kray had decided that he wanted a drink, well not just normal drink, he was on the look out for his next victim. He watched from the shadows to see who could be an easy victim. He had to admit that all of the current customers were boring, they all just wanted to have their drinks and were locked in their own world.

Kray wondered what happened with the night clubs being a place to hang, and to mingle with others? He honestly did not know but no one stood out to him and that was annoying, but he figured he needed to start somewhere he had to find someone to approach, he finally decided to talk to someone.

Back to top Go down

In the Heat of the Night (Open) Empty Re: In the Heat of the Night (Open)

Post by Dominique Weasley Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Dominique figured she deserved a night out. She ventured to a new club and sat at the bar. She looked around at the patrons to see if anyone caught her eye. As she sipped on her vodka, a man approached her. She looked up at him and smirked before eyeing him up and down, "Let me guess. You're gonna start with a cheesy pick up line, offer to buy me a drink, then try and get me to go home with you?"

@Kraylogan Jetson
Dominique Weasley
Adult
Alias :
Sydney
Goes By :
Dom
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Bounty Hunter
Sexual Orientation :
Love is love my dude
Relationship Status :
Dating Javier
Faction :
?
Patronus :
?
Face Claim :
Kathryn Newton
Badges :
In the Heat of the Night (Open) Pisces10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Great-10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Dada10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Gradu-10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Spear10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Padloc10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Hot-tu10In the Heat of the Night (Open) Tent10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum