Not exactly role model material. EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Cherry Darling

» hug bubble ((open))
Not exactly role model material. EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Nimue

» Google searches
Not exactly role model material. EmptyToday at 10:32 am by Miriam Baptist

» live it up ((open))
Not exactly role model material. EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by Aquila Malfoy

» let me dream (Hugo)
Not exactly role model material. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:20 am by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» poppies in the field ((open))
Not exactly role model material. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 11:13 am by Reuben McDonald

» Open Mic (Main Thread & Sign Ups)
Not exactly role model material. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:39 am by James Potter

» A...Sort of Date
Not exactly role model material. EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 10:35 am by Min-ji Baek

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff10
Ravenclaw11
Slytherin14
Total #50
spotlights
Elysia Mort
Samara Dane
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Icons made by Dave Gandy from www.flaticon.com
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Not exactly role model material.

Go down

Not exactly role model material. Empty Not exactly role model material.

Post by Javier Morais on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:57 pm

The Morais family has lived in Brazil for pretty much forever, their mother is a native and their father's family has been there for generations as well. They have all gone to Castelobruxo for their schooling up until this point. A little bit about their family, there are five children, four of which are from the same mother and father with Javier being their mother's from a previous fling before she met her husband. Javier has only ever known their father so they were all raised just as siblings rather than half siblings, even if they know that their father wasn't Javier's real father. It isn't really a secret. Their father was a magizoologist and their mother probably a stay at home mom or something, probably traveling with her husband when the kids were in school. They all spent a good bit of time out in the jungles and learning about creatures both muggle and magical.

In December of 2020, their parents were killed. I didn't go into much detail about their deaths or how they happened since Javier wasn't around and as far as he knows, no one really knows exactly what happened. Now comes in the siblings who have been left with no guardian and Javier has stepped up. I don't see him being the best role model, he has always been a partier, probably getting yelled at from time to time for his room smelling like weed or their parents finding alcohol stashed in his underwear drawer, that kind of thing. He would have tried to be more a friend to his siblings than an authority figure. But he has given up his dreams to become a professor so they will have a stable life, they will have transferred to Hogwarts January 2021 when he started teaching there.

TL:DR Javier has three siblings that need people to play them!

JT Morais? - Brother - 23 - Played by Caroline
Claudia Morais - Sister - 18 - Played by me
Eloisa Morais - Sister - 16 - 6th year
Marcos Morais - Brother - 15 - 5th year
Javier Morais
Hogwarts Staff Member
Alias : Kacie
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Relationship Status : Dating
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Mario Blanco