current time
Sep. 2020
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Topher
Latest topics
» outrun the sun
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 pm by Guest

» magical mayhem -- Active AU HP RP, 10+ Years
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 pm by Guest

» Chasing Daybreak ☆
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:45 pm by Guest

» Where Dreams Go To Die
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:54 am by Guest

» DC/Marvel: The Power Within
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:49 am by Guest

» Take it all in (open)
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:55 pm by Ashton Harrington

» Devils Snare | JCink Premium
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:24 pm by Guest

» Lost Within
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:08 am by Guest

» horseshoes & hand grenades | first wizarding war | jcink
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 8:08 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Gryffindor10
Hufflepuff5
Ravenclaw8
Slytherin9
Total #32
Credits
Skin & graphics made by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates
RPG Initiative

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ivan was thrilled that the plan went through without a hitch, the ex minister did not see it coming which made him very happy. He had decided that now was time to hold a meeting, to discuss future plans, and to celebrate the recent events.

He had room service bring up what was short of a buffet for his followers, of course there was alcohol as he did not see how there could be a party without some bubbly. Sitting in one of the overly stuffed arm chairs, he waited for those who swore their lives to him and his cause to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Skylar Ashton on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Skylar smiled politely at the woman, "Sorry I don't believe I caught your name." It was then that she noticed Deimos and a smile spread across her lips, "And here comes trouble in the form of Deimos Lestrange. And here I thought you never left the club."

@Miriam Baptist @Deimos Lestrange
Skylar Ashton
Club Worker
Alias : Sydney
Goes By : Sky
Blood Status : Halfblood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Relationship Status : Single
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Alysha Nett

Back to top Go down

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Kazimir Volk on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 am

"My part? Well I'm a skilled duelist for sure, though my talents aren't often called on at my day job as a paper pusher at the ministry. It's not glamorous, but it does important work for our little club here nonetheless."

Speaking of clubs, what did Skylar mean when she said Deimos rarely left it? Kazimir's experience with clubs was that they were dull, somber affairs filled with men sitting around drinking whiskey. "I may be struggling with my english a bit, what club are you talking about?"

@Skylar Ashton
Kazimir Volk
Ministry Worker
Alias : Maxine
Blood Status : pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eaters
Face Claim : Anton Khabarov

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriam Baptist on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:05 am

"Miriam," she responded with a small smile that quickly turned into a disgusted scowl upon the mention of Deimos. Miriam was flabbergasted at how her colleagues could tolerate such a disgusting man.

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Giphy
Miriam Baptist
Ministry Worker
Alias : Xaria
Blood Status : Pureblood
Faction : Death Eaters
Face Claim : Aly Michalka

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ashton on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:18 am

When Kazimir explained his role in the Death Eaters, Skylar smiled. She had no idea where she would fit in all of this. When he asked her what she meant by club "I work at a club called the Daughters of Satan." Skylar explained, "I met Diemos there one night." She smiled at that woman when she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, Miriam"

@Kazimir Volk @Miriam Baptist
Skylar Ashton
Club Worker
Alias : Sydney
Goes By : Sky
Blood Status : Halfblood
Faction : Neutral
Face Claim : Alysha Nett

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Nightshade on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Persephone had a drink in hand and was looking around when she collided with a chest, since she was almost done her drink it wasn't going to spill. The red head smiled a bit. "Sorry" she apologized.

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 48839468856_7eda8e1184
Thank you so much AJ from Shadowplay for the set!!
Persephone Nightshade
Death Eater
Alias : Caroline
Goes By : Sephy
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eater
Face Claim : Madelaine Petsch

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: