Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
X-Generation: An AU X-Men RP
by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:03 am
The Sorting Hat
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:48 pm
Face Claim
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Raven Brennan
by Raven Brennan Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Hogwarts High
by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:22 am
Morning After Game
by Aezoria Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:47 pm
information ((open))
by Edith Grayson Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
garcon garcon ((open))
by Aezoria Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:39 pm
Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Amaryllis Macmillan

2 posters

Go down

Mini Ava
alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
Ministry Worker
  • by Amaryllis Macmillan Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 pmPermalink
    Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_mbs4r5Uisv1ruvqz1o5_250

Basics

Name: Amaryllis Freesia Macmillan
    Nicknames: Amy
    Titles:
    Date of Birth: April 22, 1998
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Hometown: England
    Current Home: Endland
    Nationality: English
    School: Hogwarts
    Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious at this point
    Wand: 9", walnut, unicorn hair

Appearance

Hair Color: Blond
    Hair Style: Long, usually curled in big curls, or pulled up into some sort of updo.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Body Type: Skinny but fit.
    Height: 5'5
    Other Distinguishing Features: n/a
    Clothing Style: Usually tends to dress in a very feminine way, almost always wearing heels, dresses, skirts, always neatly dressed without so much as a spot on her clothing.

Personality

Amaryllis has always thought herself to be the mastermind behind things. She isn’t loud or obnoxious but she still tends to draw people to her. She doesn’t come off as the brightest person on earth, actually seeming to be a bit of an airhead but it’s all an act. She is the one who is always plotting, scheming, trying to get ahead. But she doesn’t draw attention to that fact and instead lets others believe she is naive, less chance of them seeing her coming when she steps all over them to get where she wants.

But this isn’t to say she is a bad person… She really isn’t. Maybe she is selfish and has a strong need to come out on top, but she is loyal and protective as well. She tries to always look out for those who are close to her but sometimes can get into trouble with that because she can also be bossy and blunt when she thinks someone she cares about is making a mistake. She still has this naive, innocent feel about her even though she has left the airhead moniker behind after leaving school.

History

From the time of her birth she had been a fussy child. She was the one who would always cry to be picked up by their mother and then squirm and fuss to be put back down. She was the child who would beg for another piece of cake and then complain that she couldn’t finish it all. A difficult child, no doubt. But she also had her parents wrapped around her finger, she always had her twin there to keep her company. Despite her early on fussiness, she soon learned that things weren’t as bad as she made them out to be and she actually turned out to be rather well rounded.

Once she started school, she was thrilled when the hat had placed she and her twin in the same house. They had never been apart and it seemed that they wouldn’t be while they were in school either. While Poppy showed more Gryffindor like tendencies, Amaryllis was a Slytherin through and through. She would often try to keep her sister from her foolish tendencies and spent most of her time trying to figure out just how to come out on top. She was a prefect in her schooling years and then went on to be head girl in her 7th year. She was destined to succeed.

She took on an internship with the ministry right out of Hogwarts, spending most of her time in various support positions until she was finally given a permanent position in the Department of Mysteries. She is still very near the bottom of the totem pole but is working her way up. Only, that climb has been stalled by her sister’s attack. She has realized how much she has neglected her family since leaving school and has become more determined to make up for it, to spend more time with them. She still wants to succeed, still can’t stand the idea of being stuck somewhere for too long but she is seeing that maybe there is more important things than just being on top. Hell, she hasn’t ever even experienced a proper relationship that was because she actually liked someone and not just because she thought it would help her in some way...
    Amaryllis Macmillan
    badges
    Nickname : Text
    Mini Ava : Amaryllis Macmillan 1BJBr7g
    Quote : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mauris sapien, convallis id tristique quis, dapibus sit amet tortor.
    Alias : Kacie
    Relationship Status : Single
    partner image : Amaryllis Macmillan 000000
    sexual orientation : Heterosexual
    blood purity : pureblood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Slytherin Seventh Year
  • by Cernunnos Largo Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:43 pmPermalink
    Accepted

Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o5_400Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_nyw5qk4UgD1qc1sb1o4_400
    take me down and you hold me right spin me all around, i feel so dizzy, i fall into you, you rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
    Cernunnos Largo
    badges
    Nickname : Cernu
    Mini Ava : Amaryllis Macmillan Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
    Quote : I came to party, baby
    You might think I'm crazy
    By the way, I'm moving to the beat
    You're standing on the wall
    What you come here for?
    You're gonna feel the heat
    Dancing next to me
    Alias : Xaria
    Relationship Status : Text
    partner image : Amaryllis Macmillan 000000
    sexual orientation : Homosexual
    blood purity : Half-blood
    galleons : Text
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.