Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites
Dead or In Serious Trouble Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco4_1280

I forgot my password

## monthback at it again at krispy kreme
13 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
7 OctubreLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
RUTH was first established in 2016 waxing and waning as time passed by. Yet, it would always manage to rise again like a phoenix. RUTH is an alternate universe post-Potter RP with a focus on storytelling, character development, and collaboration. Thinking out of the box is encouraged as well as building off from the foundations of the initial seven books. Although other sites restrict you to just those books, we encourage looking at the extended universe for greater cultivation. The site is currently in the restoration period following the tumultuous Battle of Hogsmeade that took place back in March 2021. There are fears of an Azkaban breakout while there are rumors that some victims have reemerged from the dead. Where do you stand?
Dead or In Serious Trouble Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco1_1280
look at me ((open))
by Cernunnos Largo Yesterday at 2:26 pm
Affiliate with RUTH!
by Celeste Wong Yesterday at 9:38 am
only who is left [jcink prem]
by Guest Yesterday at 9:02 am
at the careers fair (OPEN)
by Victoire Weasley Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 pm
Messages from Last Night
by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm
out of tune ((open))
by Darcy Culkin Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm
forstyhia ((open))
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Obscurian Inner Circle
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm
Optional Request Codes
by Cambyses Dracul Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:54 am
Dead or In Serious Trouble Tumblr_pchoh0NViF1qgokjco5_1280
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Hyacinth Macmillan

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am

Dead or In Serious Trouble

Go down

Mini Ava

alias
Alias
sexual orientation
sexual orientation
blood purity
blood purity
occupation
occupation
nickname
Nickname
galleons
galleons
  • by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:32 pmPermalink
    Atticus bit his lip as he walked to the Headmaster's office, he knew it wasn't going to be Snape waiting for him but instead it would be his father. His dad had caught him kissing professor Parker, during a walk in the school grounds, when both were sure that no one else was around. He knocked on the door before walking in and taking a seat waiting for his father to go off on him.

'This is just great, I manage to keep the relationship a secret all summer, but father had to make an unscheduled visit to Hogwarts and catch me.' He thought to himself as he stared at the ground knowing that this was not going to end well, as one he was in a relationship with a professor, and secondly said professor was a male,two things that were not acceptable for a child of a pureblood standing.

@Theodore Nott
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Death Eater
  • by Theodore Nott Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:11 pmPermalink
    When Theodore stood behind the Headmaster's desk and watched his son cross the room, it took every fibre of his being to contain his raw emotions. Part of him wanted his fingers around his neck, to throttle him until he choked and made a vow to never repeat this... indiscretion. But there wasn't any need for that, he thought. Atticus merely needed to be reminded of his standing.

"I'd like to think that a bug has defected your brain," He lashed, not bothering to control the volume and malice of his voice. "Or maybe, it is your purpose to intentionally humiliate me, and your good name?"

Theo's lips were pursed white as he glared down at his son: his eyes like two, hard blue pebbles. He shook slightly with contained rage. "What you have demonstrated is not only a besmirching of our reputation, but an abominable perversion. It's disgusting." He bellowed the last word so loudly, some of the old headmaster's portraits covered their ears. Dumbledore's portrait was the only one who watched on almost patiently.

@Atticus Nott
    Theodore Nott
    badges
    Nickname : Theo
    Mini Ava : Dead or In Serious Trouble Theoav2
    Quote : No man is happy without a delusion of some kind.
    Alias : Violet
    Relationship Status : Married to Daphne
    sexual orientation : Undecided
    blood purity : Pureblood
    galleons : 10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava

alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
  • by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:49 pmPermalink
    Atticus just looked his father straight in his eyes, this was not going to go well, however he was not going to let his father ruin his happiness. "Well if that is the case maybe I don't want to be a Nott anymore," he said in return he did not want to have his father choose who he loved.

"What about you and mother? I can tell you don't love her, is there some secret that you are hiding? Maybe you like men too but are too of a coward to show it," he said his anger rising, he honestly did not care what his father did to him for his outburst what he said was the truth, and no one could ignore that.

@Theodore Nott
    badges
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Mini Ava
    alias
    Alias
    sexual orientation
    sexual orientation
    blood purity
    blood purity
    occupation
    occupation
    nickname
    Nickname
    galleons
    galleons
    Death Eater
  • by Theodore Nott Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 pmPermalink
    Theodore slammed his hands down on the desk in front of his son, and glowered directly into his eyes.

"You will not insult me."

There was malice in his tone, and in his expression. His hands were shaking with rage. He wanted very much to hurt his son at that moment, but he knew better than to be physical with him while in this castle. If he wanted to lay his hands, or his magic, on his own children; he could. But while Dumbledore's eyes were pressed into the side of his head, he wasn't going to do it.

"I will see to it that this man never teachers another day in his life. I will see to it that he will suffer. You only have yourself to thank for it," He said bitterly, "If you do not cease your perversions, I will arrange a marriage for you with a suitable partner. If you refuse any of this, I will disown you completely. Do I make myself plain?"

@Atticus Nott
    Theodore Nott
    badges
    Nickname : Theo
    Mini Ava : Dead or In Serious Trouble Theoav2
    Quote : No man is happy without a delusion of some kind.
    Alias : Violet
    Relationship Status : Married to Daphne
    sexual orientation : Undecided
    blood purity : Pureblood
    galleons : 10
    Relationship Status
    partner image

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Skin coded by KilljoyCodes and modified by Xaria. The world of HP belongs to JKR and all other content belongs to the respectful members. No copyright infringement intended.